Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Isaac Cumming & Max Gruzewski?
Yup

We are 100% into Max G
Isaac is a free agent, but I was told that any deal including Max should ensure that the loss of Isaac was covered for any trading to happen.

Tops seems all over GWS stuff - hence the question. No inside knowledge, just something I was told by someone who should have more of an idea than the average Joe.

Hopefully Tops should know much more than me - but we 100% have spoken to Max G's management.

Yup

We are 100% into Max G
Isaac is a free agent, but I was told that any deal including Max should ensure that the loss of Isaac was covered for any trading to happen.

Tops seems all over GWS stuff - hence the question. No inside knowledge, just something I was told by someone who should have more of an idea than the average Joe.

Hopefully Tops should know much more than me - but we 100% have spoken to Max G's management.
Gruzewski would be a great get if we could pull it off.

Yup

We are 100% into Max G

has Perryman been a complete smoke screen by Sam?

Melbourne superstar Christian Petracca addressed his premiership teammates about his reported issues at the club this morning.

Petracca spoke with his teammates late morning at the club to discuss the speculation he was interested in a trade from the Demons.

The meeting was to provide clarity and understanding about what he had experienced in the wake of his life-threatening injuries in the King’s Birthday clash against Collingwood.

That included the physical and mental impact on him in the wake of suffering a ruptured spleen, four broken ribs and lacerated lung.

Melbourne has strongly denied it will consider trading him.

The Demons did not return calls.

Yup

We are 100% into Max G

Just curious mate, was that the exact wording? That can be read a few different ways

1 - need a Cumming like player in return for MG
2 - one of those deals spoken about every year in these forums where a team ups the offer to make sure the team losing a player gets better compensation

Isaac would be a great get I feel would release Amon back onto the wing and make us even better.

Amon on one wing with D,Ambrosio on the other would be like Hill and Smith type run.
Amon is playing exactly where Sam wants him to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bazlenka chasing the payday.

The pressure on losses at GC is non existent.

He can Tik Tok all he wants and when the form drops off no-one really cares.

I want serious players pulling on the jumper.

Next it will be who's got the biggest Tik Tok following at the club if he came.

Too many youngsters easily influenced at Hawks right now.

Arghhh no thanks !!

Amon is playing exactly where Sam wants him to play.
Just building on this, watch closely how other teams kick out from behinds, execute switches, and hit kicks out of their back 50 compared to us and you'll understand why Amon plays back.

Watch a full game of Essendon or Collingwood with a focus on this in particular and you will understand why our transition game is so good. Sam is fully aware he is giving up a little bit of defending for the luxury of a guy who can hit a corridor target on the move from 60m away.

Petracca asking price parroted by Tom Morris (2x top 10 picks plus a player) is just so risky IMO.

He can't get his heart rate about 110, it will take a long, long time to physically recover. Let alone the mental scars.

I would do R1 + F1, or Player + F1 (risky enough as is), anything more than that is too much.

Bazlenka chasing the payday.

The pressure on losses at GC is non existent.

He can Tik Tok all he wants and when the form drops off no-one really cares.

I want serious players pulling on the jumper.

Next it will be who's got the biggest Tik Tok following at the club if he came.

Too many youngsters easily influenced at Hawks right now.

Arghhh no thanks !!

The Office Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

Petracca asking price parroted by Tom Morris (2x top 10 picks plus a player) is just so risky IMO.

He can't get his heart rate about 110, it will take a long, long time to physically recover. Let alone the mental scars.

I would do R1 + F1, or Player + F1 (risky enough as is), anything more than that is too much.
No club will do it. Particularly this year when they can’t use future picks 2 years out, forcing them to have to give up a topliner and first rounders.

And when he’s a year older, they likely won’t do it then either.

If there is any smoke on Bazlenka to Gold Coast - what are the odds that Geelong are in fact working on Petracca?
There's no world where Melbourne agree a trade to Geelong, given their first pick this year + next year is expected to be 12-18 and their lack of valuable assets they'd be willing to trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back