Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This sentence would have been far more effective written
'Carnt the keybord warriorsjust do wot I do and critik peoples speling ffs'

Can I be a smartass and critique your grammar? You forgot the question mark.
I've seen letters that Barrass has written, he never forgets his grammar.For this reason we should definitely trade him in.

Good pickup! I refuse to use Oxford commas and semi-colons so being a grammar critic would be a tad hypocritical of me.

Shits me up the wall that people such as yourself, RnL, TFP etc cop it so much when it comes to this information.

Selfishly, it also denies me and a lot of others heaps of fun and enjoyment.

Wish people would rack off with it.

I’m more than happy for people to share information. So I can’t understand why they cop abuse for if. If you don’t like what you read, scroll on. It’s that simple. They are only passing on information that they have heard. Some of it may happen, sometimes it don’t, move on. life is too short for petty shit.

And annoyingly we can add LMS to the list of people who no longer share here along with Tops and the board is all the weaker for it. Can’t the keyboard warriors just do what I do and critique people’s spelling ffs.
These threads used to be a pretty vibrant space with great ITK intel that changed and ebbed and flowed as it does in real life.

Sadly most don’t post anymore because of the garbage that gets sent their way if things don’t eventuate. I know one copped a barrage of private messages from a couple of posters because we missed out on a player. They don’t bother sharing anymore.

Even in this thread, the few that have kindly stuck around are still copping it which is just baffling.

Such a shame that we can’t have nice things.

I know one copped a barrage of private messages from a couple of posters because we missed out on a player.

Angry Office Space GIF

Messaging someone because a player changed their mind is a small step under DMing abuse to players because your multi didn’t come through in terms of shitbag behaviour.

If we lost TD posting in these threads you may as well not have them up and running.

If it’s any remote consolation - TheFourPillars Topiary TylerDurden BIGHAWK23 Platten44 RoughandLove Lickmesocks always appreciative of the work - be it present or past. That goes for the track watchers who post in the pre-season and match preview threads also.

For the love of Dunstall can we please let's move on.

Nobody is criticising anyone for sharing information that changed, or was wrong. We don't even know if that's the case yet.

I just made a light hearted callback to the coin grabber comment. Similar to how Ricky Henderson called Gunston a mumma's boy when he left Adelaide for Hawthorn, then Gunston retweeted it a few years later when Ricky did the same.

You don't think players change their mind at various stages of the process??

If he backflipped and decided to stay, then absolutely we were played for a higher salary to him.

I'm not fn Nostradamus and cannot predict the future FWIW!
If you start posting you trade stuff as 'quatrains' I'm going to get worried 🙂

Nobody is criticising anyone for sharing information that changed, or was wrong. We don't even know if that's the case yet.

I just made a light hearted callback to the coin grabber comment. Similar to how Ricky Henderson called Gunston a mumma's boy when he left Adelaide for Hawthorn, then Gunston retweeted it a few years later when Ricky did the same.

I get it - and we shouldn’t start another pile on. It’s more that regular posters are aware of what we’ve lost with ITKs not posting so we just want to make those maybe feeling burnt out know they’re appreciated.

Not in a position to listen right now - who was the one club TD?

Petracca would have been an exciting get like 2-3 years ago. I don’t love what we’d have to pay for him now - Melbourne would want a stupid amount.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not in a position to listen right now - who was the one club TD?

Petracca would have been an exciting get like 2-3 years ago. I don’t love what we’d have to pay for him now - Melbourne would want a stupid amount.
Carlton. They'd want either Curnow or McKay in the trade.

You don't think players change their mind at various stages of the process??

If he backflipped and decided to stay, then absolutely we were played for a higher salary to him.

I'm not fn Nostradamus and cannot predict the future FWIW!

I didn't say you were mate, I'm not having a go at you for what you said, I don't care.

I just think you over reacted a little to something pretty innocuous. You DID post repeatedly and definitively that he was staying. If players change their mind, why be so definitive about it in round 16? It's not a big deal, just own it.

I like and appreciate the stuff you and others pay on this board. All good.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Mate, he is allowed to get emotional when he hears news that is unfavourable to HFC.

Why do you guys drag such innocous things over and over and pick at scabs. Let it go( don't make me sing it)
Yeah I think I've been misunderstood here.

No point taking this further people are misunderstanding each other and getting riled up over nothing.

I'm annoyed I got involved

I haven’t really followed the thread of discussion today and didn’t actually see what you posted. Just responding to Ned’s post which is just more of a general comment.

They will say to you they have managed to deliver the best home and away season ever, and they’d be right!
I'd suggest that was delivered by the clubs, not the AFL.

What the AFL delivered was a hotch-potch opening that skewed the ladder for the first third of the season until all teams had finally played the same number of games - and let's not forget how helter-skelter the byes were, with some clubs getting two weeks off before others had even received one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back