Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Battle will be a hawk.. this is coming from a very close source
I am soooo glad we "missed" on Ben McKay. Yes he can mark a high ball, but is such a spud with ball in hand. It would be an embarrassment if he was one of our highest paid players, which could also cause tension within the team.

Battle, on the other hand, perfectly fits the Hawks. He is effective against players like Jeremy Cameron and Charlie Curnow and can be trusted when involved in offensive.

I hope that you Hawks_Footy are right.

Aside: I know Massi is on a 2 year contract that goes to the end of 2025, but I hope the Hawks throw him some serious "bonus" money. This is one guy who is not a spud with ball in hand... and is also pretty damn good when he does not have it.

Last edited:
Who are we looking at?
Look At Us Paul Rudd GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

Battle will be a hawk.. this is coming from a very close source
Heard the same from someone at StKilda (same one that's been telling me that for about 6 weeks). Even sent me a photo of themselves with the person who leaked it to them. Some bloke called Jaybee26?

Few saints fans on their board also mentioned speaking to Josh at training and while he didn't say it, they all new and were saying their goodbyes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please no, he’s basically the antithesis to our forward pressure game style
But If Max King came to the Hawks to become our Full Back! To play the Sam Taylor / Andrew Harris role.

Hell YES

I'd give up our 2024 1st round draft pick and our 2025 1st round for Max King as our full-back.

It will not happen... but I can see a way Max King could make our team better.

Edit: this was a never-will-happen hypothetical from a never going to happen comment. Since I cannot React to my own post I'll do it in this edit ... 🤣

Last edited:
But If Max King came to the Hawks to become our Full Back! To play the Sam Taylor / Andrew Harris role.

Hell YES

I'd give up our 2024 1st round draft pick and our 2025 1st round for Max King as our full-back.

It will not happen... but I can see a way Max King could make our team better.

Hit the beers a little too hard post-game yesterday?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back