Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Doubt it would matter, Hawks simply dont have the capital to get it done. Reports yesterday was his agent had been ringing clubs asking if they would be interested and getting a lot of yes absolutely but we dont have the assets

Dees would want two firsts plus someone like Weddle to even turn their heads and obviously Hawks arent doing that
Lol. We would want Dees first and petracca and change for Weddle.

Not for the player/s that would be worried about there spot next season it wouldn't. There's a reason why these things wait until live teams campaigns are over. If Battle hasn't announced what he's doing this week or next then I think we can start getting confident albeit even without the polo + Kanga statue photo.
Bring him in the rooms now. Fear is a good motivator

Sigh - so we’ve got to wait 5 weeks.
One thing i've learnt and it's why other fans hate us and call us smug and arrogant is that only we can make these statements. It seems like a cocky thing to say and 1 eyed thinking your clubs the best. Yet, I know you're serious about it and you are also correct.

I talked to a Melbourne supporter who lives in NSW in late august 2022 and asked if they were coming down for the grand final, and he said, "we'll see, I hope so". A Hawthorn supporter would just say Yes and would have already asked for time off work.

Not us, but John Noble wants to go to GC. Something is not right down at the pies.

One thing i've learnt and it's why other fans hate us and call us smug and arrogant is that only we can make these statements. It seems like a cocky thing to say and 1 eyed thinking your clubs the best. Yet, I know you're serious about it and you are also correct.

I talked to a Melbourne supporter who lives in NSW in late august 2022 and asked if they were coming down for the grand final, and he said, "we'll see, I hope so". A Hawthorn supporter would just say Yes and would have already asked for time off work.
my wife is due on the day before Grand Final day...watching Hawthorn improve this much has caused great tension in the household

my wife is due on the day before Grand Final day...watching Hawthorn improve this much has caused great tension in the household
That's Rookie conception game right there. Gotta work out the dates, June, July the best time to get it on.

I have a Febuary and March baby.

All is not lost though, you should book in a C-section for just after the prelim.

I will leave you with this to think on.

Sid won a ticket in a raffle to go to the Grand Final at the MCG. When he gets inside the ground he realizes that the seat is not so great and he cannot get a good view of the action. About five minutes into the game, however, he spots an empty seat about ten rows up on the wing. He decides to take a chance and makes his way to the empty seat. As he sits down he asks the gentleman sitting next to him, “Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?”
“No. help yourself,” he replied. “This is incredible!” said Sid. “I wonder, who in their right mind would have a seat like this at the Grand Final and not use it?”
The man replies, “Well, actually, the seat belongs to me, I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is
the first Grand Final we haven’t been to together since we got married in 1967.”
“Well, I’m really sorry to hear that,” says Sid, “but all the same, couldn’t you find someone to take the seat? A relative or a
close friend?”
“No,” the man replies, “they’re all at the funeral.”

Priorities, man.;)

Not us, but John Noble wants to go to GC. Something is not right down at the pies.
They did shaft him last year for the GF after he played a majority of games.

He has only improved this year and has been relied upon to drive the ball out of defence which he does well, I don't blame Noble for pursuing more lucrative offers. He deserves it!

What was this on wouldnt mind a listen

It was only just in passing I think when they were talking the Saints Blues game.

Bucks is On The Couch and Hutchy on Footy Classified.

They did shaft him last year for the GF after he played a majority of games.

He has only improved this year and has been relied upon to drive the ball out of defence which he does well, I don't blame Noble for pursuing more lucrative offers. He deserves it!
Heard he wasn't happy with how Ginni got treated on the way out either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you gotta think if we can somehow win the first final, that'll be 3 weeks til the next game. If he hasn't resigned by then, we're on

I just wish he's announce now. Would give us a real boost

Yeah, we really need a boost right now.
It’s been such a flat year so far.

Could somebody explain for me, St Kilda Season over so therefore Battle is unsigned and no longer a St Kilda player so he could sign for anyone now? Is this right?

I would be wondering whether he has signed with us already and we are waiting to announce once season is done in five weeks.

Could somebody explain for me, St Kilda Season over so therefore Battle is unsigned and no longer a St Kilda player so he could sign for anyone now? Is this right?

I would be wondering whether he has signed with us already and we are waiting to announce once season is done in five weeks.
Nar his contract ends something like the day after the Grand Final or something like that. Cant sign anything new until the period opens

Does anyone know what happens if Trac breaks his contract and just walks out of the club with no destination. Other than the financials would it end his AFL career or would he be able to pick it up at later date.

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app
National draft I think? Possibly 12 months off? I’m not certain. I think Luke Ball done something like this though, didn’t he?

I think you're overlooking this little process called free agency which commences on Friday, October 13 (5pm) 😂

Does anyone know what happens if Trac breaks his contract and just walks out of the club with no destination. Other than the financials would it end his AFL career or would he be able to pick it up at later date.

If any of the rumours around illicit drugs are true then I reckon all he'd have to do is threaten to lift the lid to get his trade wish done. Keep in mind at this stage the rumours have been around Oliver + Goodwin.

Then there was Joel Smith who was suspended after the round 23 game against us last season. Watch the video (in link below) of what Joel's father had to say. Melbourne is rotten to the core by the sounds of things and without actually saying there are others within the club I reckon he kinda was.

Don't be surprised if there a lot more players that Petracca has dirt on and it could very well end up being the ace in his deck to grant his wish of being traded.

Would love Trac at the hawks if we could manage to convince him we are the best destination for him. Either way I hope he works through this and we get to see him at full flight again.

He would be out of the game until such time as the Demons agreed to trade him or his contract ran out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back