Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Deal/plan with cats was done 3 months back was what I was told.

Hawks left that party a long time back.
And glad we did. Very happy with our midfield, plus a couple of mids waiting in the wings at Box Hill. Also have Weddle and Cmac who will become mids and I think even the Wizard will end up getting some midfield minutes.

Ralph just declared Smith has chosen Geelong.

Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

Norf apparently into Luke Parker - good to see Clarko’s genius list management continuing.

Norf apparently into Luke Parker - good to see Clarko’s genius list management continuing.

In fairness, that is one that I would agree with. That club needs some leadership and big game experience and they won't generate it themselves.

At least it's an upgrade on Crazy Eyes Howe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What bout this idea to screw the cats
Hawks up offer to battle to trigger r1 compo
Saints give f2 for one of Morrison or Serong to say thank you
Saints use compo pick 8 to dogs for Bailey smith
Everyone except Geelong win

In fairness, that is one that I would agree with. That club needs some leadership and big game experience and they won't generate it themselves.

Yeah when I think of leadership it’s downhill skier Parker who only this year cowardly took out a VFL player.

Why it’s just a pick? Dogs love it we get a decent draft pick saints get a gun mid and Bailey is their number 1 mid which is what he wants seems like a good fit

I doubt Smith would be remotely interested in leaving the second most minnow club in the league only to join the most minnow club.

Hawthorn were chasing Henry to play wing. Mitch Cleary actually said the other day if Henry came D'Ambrosio wouldnt of happened so pretty happy with how that all played out
I'm not sure about that, Hawthorn wanted Massimo in the MSD and was a free pick up. I'm not sure why getting Henry would change that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back