Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn’t care less what Geelong have to pay for Smith. Not our problem.

Deleting it when I see it, because I’m already tired of reading the back and forth.

Dunkley played an extra year at the Dogs because Essendon wouldn't stump up. The Bulldogs will get Geelong to pay up. I have no doubt they'll use the PSD as a threat - there's plenty of teams in there that would take Smith before Geelong have a chance.

Dunkley played an extra year at the Dogs because Essendon wouldn't stump up. The Bulldogs will get Geelong to pay up. I have no doubt they'll use the PSD as a threat - there's plenty of teams in there that would take Smith before Geelong have a chance.
The other thing is he isn't reported being offered huge coin, so salary cap isn't an issue for said teams either. So if Geelong don't pony up most likely he won't get there through that PSD

Couldn’t care less what Geelong have to pay for Smith. Not our problem.

Deleting it when I see it, because I’m already tired of reading the back and forth.

I'd say the fact we're talking so much on Baz and Geelong, is all our rumours are kinda quiet now, with Battle and Barrass largely a formality you'd think at this stage.

It's kinda odd to be so deep into September and this place fairly quiet.

We need a good rumour just to keep us sane through trade radio. Please someone tell us we're geting Mac or Reid! I need a good hit

Animated GIF

I'd say the fact we're talking so much on Baz and Geelong, is all our rumours are kinda quiet now, with Battle and Barrass largely a formality you'd think at this stage.

It's kinda odd to be so deep into September and this place fairly quiet.

We need a good rumour just to keep us sane through trade radio. Please someone tell us we're geting Mac or Reid! I need a good hit

Animated GIF
Won’t be getting any big names after Barrass and Battle(possibly Perryman) this year.

Maybe a role player or someone on the cheap might come, but Gruzewski is apparently going to be held to his contract by Giants.

We need to wait for 2025 and the AFL to bring trading two years into the future to land another big fish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldn't be happier that this thread will be less active than in past years. We got what we came for - we might get some little stocking fillers. I am content with that.

I couldn't be happier that this thread will be less active than in past years. We got what we came for - we might get some little stocking fillers. I am content with that.
If those stocking fillers are quality 20 year olds like Mass and Ginni it is going to be a fabulous festive season.

I’m not usually one with information, but…

…Zac Butters to pull out of this weeks final and request a trade to Hawthorn. Being told Connor Nash has not left Port Adelaide training runs and has been seen eating kilos upon kilos of ribs while not blinking nor breaking eye contact with Butters.

Can’t reveal the sauce but it is believed to be spicy BBQ.

I’m not usually one with information, but…

…Zac Butters to pull out of this weeks final and request a trade to Hawthorn. Being told Connor Nash has not left Port Adelaide training runs and has been seen eating kilos upon kilos of ribs while not blinking nor breaking eye contact with Butters.

Can’t reveal the sauce but it is believed to be spicy BBQ.
I know you're trying to be funny and all but I truely believe those are things that Sammy will be telling guys like Nash and Finn to be doing. The same would be happening if Day was to play .

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back