List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Tex has been listed as 193cm for a good chunk of his career, have to wonder how much a couple of cm really makes - suppose it depends on the individuals playing styles. Never seen Walsh play so I cannot comment.
Tex also had a talent level and footy IQ higher than most tall forwards in the last 30 years. Plus a very high aerobic capacity.

Now that Jack Lukosius (Jack Watts II) has decided on Port. The role we mapped out for him could be given to Brayden Cook as the Tom Lynch connector role in the SANFL. A 189 cm forward.
Or Curtin.

Tex has been listed as 193cm for a good chunk of his career, have to wonder how much a couple of cm really makes - suppose it depends on the individuals playing styles. Never seen Walsh play so I cannot comment.
Georgiadies is pretty much ports key and only 192. Has a good leap though (he’s taller than I thought he was though)

Settle down, Max Knobel is only 20 that's hardly mature-age and is yet to play an AFL game,I seriously doubt he's ready to go AFL round 1 2025?
they are all examples i not looked into who would be best of the options but we need something

what if ROB goes down are you happy RT rucks all year and T Murray /Borlase comes into his 2nd ruck spot? when its not a developmental year its make or break

for a management team they are pretty poor at risk management

We are bringing in a key forward, Welsh, and it sounds like we are targeting Draper as a ruck next year so is it worth spending big collateral on a project ruck in that case.
sam draper is crap. you will all be complaining about him if we get him. personally i think he will stay at bombers and is using us to up his contract. do not want anyway

Just wondering if anyone has heard any results from the Draft Combine this weekend? :)

News has leaked out that the AFL's genetics and bioengineering team has once again failed to successfully combine any two attending draftees into the AFL super man. I'm told league management is beyond disappointed given the promises that were made this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back