List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

We must have pretty good mail that Cole &/or Hofmann are going to be bid on a bt earlier than hoped. Pick #32 for Macrae and #45 & 47 for matching bids.

Astute observation.

I reckon both Cole and Hofmann might be bid earlier than we think.

This also gets Macrae done. Show of good faith to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

with everyone else avoiding dealing with us to the point some are committing suicide(wce)i looked at who has picks in the 30s with our 27 in mind and the giants stick out like a sore thumb,as the idea of dealing with them doesnt make me physically ill & the others either do or have academy/fs kids to get
Maybe it’s the club that’s deciding not to participate. Maybe they (rightly) just said no! Keep our draft hand.

Absolutely. That is a very clever trade.

Effectively pick 45 is a bonus pick for sliding one spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I absolutely love pick 27, got us Henry for free (a couple of pick places between our 2nd and GWS 2nd) now swapped out for a free pick 45 with 32 coming back to around 27 anyway.

The gift that keeps on giving.

As it stands;

27 - Brisbane
28 - Essendon
29 - GC
30 - Freo
31 - Essendon
32 - Saints

And all of Brisbane (Ashcroft), Essendon (Kako) and GC (Lombard) will potentially have their picks eaten up due to bidding.
Which actually means that we are giving close to 27 for Macrae if we give the Dogs that pick

I must confess to being concerned about what is left at picks 7 and 8.

Now that Melbourne have pick 9, there is no chance they reach for a tall at pick 5. Tauru at pick 2 seems like a massive reach too.

Love it. 28, 29, 31 are most likely getting eaten in bids and now 27 as well. Basically pick 45 for a one-spot downgrade of 27
Glad you noticed those picks being swallowed up. Even more of a fan now.

I wonder what's in it for Brisbane? I'd assume they'd need all the points the could get for Ashcroft and Marshall?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I absolutely love pick 27, got us Henry for free (a couple of pick places between our 2nd and GWS 2nd) now swapped out for a free pick 45 with 32 coming back to around 27 anyway.

The gift that keeps on giving.
Do we have any idea where pick 45 could end up after bids? That obviously comes in as well.......guessing something in the late 30's?

Well SOS & Gubby love to keep us waiting as this trade period has been excruciating, but I get the feeling they have something brewing. If #32 is not for the Macrae trade, then the club have a twist for us in the next day and half. Anything is possible, GCS #13, Norths #2, GWS #15 & 16, plus we still need to find another ruckman. The trend seems to be clubs trading out of next years draft so I wouldnt be surprised if we still do the same.

Dont need points to match bids after 40ish. There's something else afoot.

family-guy.gif

As it stands;

27 - Brisbane
28 - Essendon
29 - GC
30 - Freo
31 - Essendon
32 - Saints

And all of Brisbane (Ashcroft), Essendon (Kako) and GC (Lombard) will potentially have their picks eaten up due to bidding.

The important wording is as it stands.

Any club can offer rubbish picks for more points and get into there.

Well SOS & Gubby love to keep us waiting as this trade period has been excruciating, but I get the feeling they have something brewing. If #32 is not for the Macrae trade, then the club have a twist for us in the next day and half. Anything is possible, GCS #13, Norths #2, GWS #15 & 16, plus we still need to find another ruckman. The trend seems to be clubs trading out of next years draft so I wouldnt be surprised if we still do the same.

For the old timers, when Pelican was the new messiah at trade period.

New Orleans Sport GIF by Sealed With A GIF
For

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back