List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s big news in terms of Pick trades, North now have an extra list spot…

Shame for Sleevo, looked like the next big thing at the Pies. Another young talent ruined by North.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They only have 2 picks at the draft. 2+62.

So ripe for a trade

Membrey is one that I'm actually sad about losing. He was a rock in the forward line for us when we had no-one there. One of the rare reliable kicks for goal in a side that has had atrocious accuracy for several years. I would have been fine giving him two more years, personally. He'd get his 30 or so goals, he'd give it his all defensively, very hard worker.

I hope he does well as the Pies (as much as it pains me to wish something well on the Pies).
Membery was one of our best players and gave his all , however the club knows they need to bite the bullet and give the younger guys his role - Sharman and Owens have his role now.
We have now totally cleaned out our list with Seb Ross and Membery moved on and now it's time for the youth to stand up.
It's going to be great to see how Phillipou , Wilson , Windhager , Owens , Sharman , King , Henry , Milera go next season.
Exciting times ahead.

Between Heath and Hayes, i guess we'll battle through. ( not intended to be a pun regarding Battle who ironically did OK in the ruck once ).
If Marshall gets a injury it could well be the making of Heath or Keller , the same as when Marshall was thrown into the position when Longer and Hickey had long term injuries.
A lot of the time they just need to be given a crack , pretty hard to impress at Sandringham when Campbell was doing the bulk of the ruck work and the team was always fighting to produce a good standard of game due to the lack of genuine talent in the Zebras squad.

Hayes would be the best relief ruckman for Marshall rotating in the forward line but he needs to be able to stay off the injury list.

Yeah but obviously doesn't like hard work. Hasn't gained a kilo since drafted.
I wouldn't judge the kid on his looks , Clark is a fine example - his demise could be down to high expectations on big coin - media pressure and social media slagging.
Some people just can't handle the pressure.
It's broken many players with far greater ability.
He may well be lazy but I can't judge him because I don't know him.

I wouldn't judge the kid on his looks , Clark is a fine example - his demise could be down to high expectations on big coin - media pressure and social media slagging.
Some people just can't handle the pressure.
It's broken many players with far greater ability.
He may well be lazy but I can't judge him because I don't know him.
Thats fine, but l'll continue to merrily judge away on the internet forum. I heard he likes pineapple on pizza and says parmie so he's dead to me anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back