AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell - 250 games up against Geelong!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, he was a gun inside mid. As mentioned above, he won a BnF and AA honours in that position.

I think you’re both right. He played some fabulous footy there but it’s also the reason he’s broken 3-4 years before his time, he shouldered a lot of physical load when he probably should have always been more of a running, marking, kicking type.

Pardon the intrusion, but heard from someone who would have a bit of knowledge around this that Heppell will stay with the Bombers for 1 more year then retire after 2023.

That seems fairly likely. Not sure how serious the interest was from GC, Heppell's manager might be making more of it to try and up the contract offer from us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He can’t get them to do what they should on the field, is he really the right person to be chaperoning them in Ibiza?
Got to say I’ve met this guy a few times . Commands respect , a great presence and genuine interest in people .
sometimes people surprise you , I can’t speak highly enough of him .
No doubt the right person.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Got to say I’ve met this guy a few times . Commands respect , a great presence and genuine interest in people .
sometimes people surprise you , I can’t speak highly enough of him .
No doubt the right person.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
are you talking about his Ibiza work specifically? because that’s kind of secondary at this point.

They also wanted Zaharakis to make space by sticking doggedly to the far side of the dance floor even though it would make it hard for him to get much of the pills
In a nightclub setting I think Zaka might be more lure than decoy.

I want him around the contest with Damien Peverill brought in to patrol the fat side of the dance floor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back