AFL Autopsy RND 18: Loss Against The Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Super Troopers Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures

What the heckity!

How can we keep going with Martin down back when he is so much better for the team forward of center, don’t play him in the back line to carry the shit kicking of players back there, replace the shit kicks down back. We also didn’t have a single player playing small forward tonight in the bloody wet just unreal

Ridley?

A great player but I'd love to know if we have ever won we he has had our highest disposals. Peeling off and kicking backwards to ridley as free man was never, never going to work against may, lever and mcviegh.

but that was a very disappointing team performance despite the win.

it's like some of those games a few years ago where Hurley had huge disposal numbers. it wasn't his fault that he had the most disposal numbers, but it's not a good thing. same as tonight, Ridley was mostly pretty good (except for that one when he stayed off Melksham which allowed for him to get a hand-ball off to that guy who absolutely burnt Cox).

Heppel, kelly, ridley and redmen shouldn't play in defense together again.

Too many backwards bad habits. Roberts or hind have to come in.

Oh well have a few winnable games coming up so time to put it behind us.

Wasn't our night. I'll blame it on the wet and brain fade by coaching staff.

Confident we will bounce back. Scott's a good coach so few weeks to get it right.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As soon as its raining, we all knew it was a loss. As soon as 2nd place was up for grabs, you knew it would be a stinker.

Perkins and wright still crap. Heppell is the slowest player in the league and selection is baffling.

Draper stats looked ok but he went missing and was ineffectual against zero ruck pressure.

Selections and game plan were dismal and skills even worse. Just a really disappointing night. This team is mentally fragile.

but that was a very disappointing team performance despite the win.

it's like some of those games a few years ago where Hurley had huge disposal numbers. it wasn't his fault that he had the most disposal numbers, but it's not a good thing. same as tonight, Ridley was mostly pretty good (except for that one when he stayed off Melksham which allowed for him to get a hand-ball off to that guy who absolutely burnt Cox).

I don't blame ridley, but playing a backwards hb game against lever and may was always unlikely to work.

I jumped up and yelled "Archie" when he took that mark straight in front. Then after the brief optimism I knew he was going to miss it. His confidence is shot.
****in basically straight infront too. disappointed as hell

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Autopsy RND 18: Loss Against The Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back