Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; inspired by Larkey/Sheez/Jy signing - pay the man

Remove this Banner Ad

Ummm yes, you keep turning the list over to get new players who will add to the team so yes, top players will need to get turned over as time goes on to evolve the team.
So just to confirm you're happy to get rid of a gun who will still be a gun by the time we are contending (lord give me strength if we aren't contending by the time LDU finishes up) to get an 18 year old who may or may not end up as good as LDU is?

Yeah nah I'd rather just keep the established gun we do have, thanks

So just to confirm you're happy to get rid of a gun who will still be a gun by the time we are contending (lord give me strength if we aren't contending by the time LDU finishes up) to get an 18 year old who may or may not end up as good as LDU is?

Yeah nah I'd rather just keep the established gun we do have, thanks

You can want to keep him, he isn't going to stay, all the classic signs of him leaving are there, i.e. putting contract on hold 1.5 years before it ends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can want to keep him, he isn't going to stay, all the classic signs of him leaving are there, i.e. putting contract on hold 1.5 years before it ends.
There’s also the possibility of him thinking he’s going to have a blinding year and his price will sky rocket. Which it kind of has. Hell be worth more end of this year than he was at the start, possibly 300-500K more.

There’s also the possibility of him thinking he’s going to have a blinding year and his price will sky rocket. Which it kind of has. Hell be worth more end of this year than he was at the start, possibly 300-500K more.

He is already worth 1 mil per season, the only reason he won't sign is because he can get success elsewhere soon as he is at his prime so he needs success right now.

Those close to him say he loves the place, the people in charge, and he’s loyal to the core.

As such they fully expect him to remain and help lead our charge back up the ladder.

In fact, they’re almost shocked that anyone would question it. Seriously!

What a gun he is at his best.

Those close to him say he loves the place, the people in charge, and he’s loyal to the core.

As such they fully expect him to remain and help lead our charge back up the ladder.

In fact, they’re almost shocked that anyone would question it. Seriously!

What a gun he is at his best.
Yes heard this a couple of months ago and mentioned it on here don't think nothing has changed since.

Pay him as much as he wants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back