Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; inspired by Larkey/Sheez/Jy signing - pay the man

Remove this Banner Ad

So just to confirm you're happy to get rid of a gun who will still be a gun by the time we are contending (lord give me strength if we aren't contending by the time LDU finishes up) to get an 18 year old who may or may not end up as good as LDU is?

Yeah nah I'd rather just keep the established gun we do have, thanks
Confirmed: Said player is a gun, said poster not playing with a full deck. :p:oops:

He is already worth 1 mil per season, the only reason he won't sign is because he can get success elsewhere soon as he is at his prime so he needs success right now.
Think his price has increased from 1 mill to more like 1.3/4
So smart move by him at this stage.

As good as he is, he is already at this peak and wont be at his best when we get to a final.

So for the club, him leaving next year might be the best option as we will get a top 4 pick for him that could turn into some very decent for our team's needs.
He’s 24 mate , players prime years are 25-30 . Ridiculous comment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the first game where his willingness to stand up and drag us over the line looked like captain-material.
He has definitely improved on that front but I think he looks his best when he is following Jy onfield. He has the confidence to stand up like that cos he looks to Jy as a leader. Altho he's shown alot iin the last five weeks while Jy has been out I reckon.

He will be 26 when we start to make the finals.

Excuse me? That's in 2 years.

Im sorry to rain on your parade but this list isn't ready to make the finals under late 2020s simply because the core centre square is not anywhere near 100 games.

Im sorry to rain on your parade but this list isn't ready to make the finals under late 2020s simply because the core centre square is not anywhere near 100 games.
I excuse most of your posts I think my prediction might be a bit closer than yours. Time will tell.

The core centre square will be Harry Georgei don't think they will need 100 games do you. LDU and X

He has definitely improved on that front but I think he looks his best when he is following Jy onfield. He has the confidence to stand up like that cos he looks to Jy as a leader. Altho he's shown alot iin the last five weeks while Jy has been out I reckon.
His comment in the post-game interview definitely makes me think that he prefers to be following and doing his thing without being the main focus “didn’t have to do it all myself today” (I’m paraphrasing).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back