• Fremantle > 30 pts

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah gotcha
We'll give that win today to you but take away Anzac Day and the Carlton game because umpires decided those games too.
Carlton chipping it to the back pocket with their kick ins in the last minutes instead of going up the middle - plus Essendon having Shiel turnover possession in the last minutes had nothing to do with it.:rolleyes:
(Essendon also had two goals awarded with free kicks from incorrect decisions btw. Umpires make mistakes. That's footy.)

One of the tinhatted Tiger supporters who subscribe to umpire conspiracy theories...
*Yawn*
You do know if you keep repeating the same b*llshit that it doesn't magically turn into the truth.

I'll continue to watch the footy - you can watch the umpires if that's what gets you off...

Carlton chipping it to the back pocket with their kick ins in the last minutes instead of going up the middle - plus Essendon having Shiel turnover possession in the last minutes had nothing to do with it.:rolleyes:
(Essendon also had two goals awarded with incorrect decisions btw. Umpires make mistakes. That's footy.)
You do know if you keep repeating the same b*llshit that it doesn't magically turn into the truth.

One of the tinhatted Tiger supporters who subscribe to umpire conspiracy theories...
*Yawn*
I'll continue to watch the footy - you can watch the umpires if that's what gets you off...
Don't put words in my mouth

I am prone to foot in mouth, but it is hilarious how the tiges and pies snipe each other and then the third man up bombers chip in as well. classic
Just the usual Tiger "umpire conspiracy" trolls that appear on every Pies matchday thread.
They're obsessed with us. Forever hurting from the prelim.
Good win by Freo today.

Couldn't agree more, the only other team sport I watch a bit of is the EPL and the standard and professionalism of their commentary and analytical teams puts us to shame, I don't watch them but I'm almost certain the big American sports ie. NFL, NBA, MLB would be the same.

Ours are in the main just immature boys club sycophantic wannabes trying to relive past glories and build their own silly brand.
Watching the NBA and Premier league games you instantly feel the massive gulf in professionalism between their commentators and ours. Our professionals that have the proper qualifications, put in the work and are cut out for the job are given the Sunday afternoon game between GWS and North melbourne. Meanwhile hacks like BT and Ling get the prime-time slots and continually embarrass the country.

But the big wigs at AFL house obviously think that being a former player is the greater value for job of commentary, where being articulate and unbiased is essential.

heck me. Long live the handful of years channel 10 had the rights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big win freo. Umps missed 2 pies marks in i50 last 5 mins which was pretty crucial. But freo were all over them most of q4 and couldnt penetrate pies defense enough.

After watching that Grundy won't be a great loss, a team overly stacked with mids who can't rove to the best ruck in the comp....

Big win freo. Umps missed 2 pies marks in i50 last 5 mins which was pretty crucial. But freo were all over them most of q4 and couldnt penetrate pies defense enough.

Id say the other decisions made by our own players throughout the game and the fact Fremantle played better all day were infinitely more crucial to the outcome of this game and not a couple of umpiring decisions.

But you were fine with it against Carlton ...not so much now it seems ...Loving it

Obviously you will be able to post quotes where i stated i was fine with it.

And if you lost that game by under a goal then perhaps you would have a case.
Regardless i have yet to see any actual evidence that Elliott actually touched that ball apart from some very grainy photos that prove nothing, unlike today which was very clear.

And if Elliott did touch it then it should have been overturned, just like today. Two wrongs don't make a right.

After watching that Grundy won't be a great loss, a team overly stacked with mids who can't rove to the best ruck in the comp....

Desperately missing Adams and Sier, our two best clearance mids.
Beams couldn't rove it if he was all alone in the middle and Treloar with how he is kicking it right now we are better off if he doesn't rove it.
Hopefully getting Adams back in will sort a few issues out.

You’re entitled to your opinion,
however there are 17 other clubs that would crawl many miles on their hands and knees over broken glass to trade him in.

Score review was brought in and sold to us as 'goal line technology' to fix howlers by goal umpires. Why the hell it is almost always used to adjudicate 'pinky flick backs' from 40 metres out is beyond me. Unless the field umpire calls touched play on it's a goal.

Correct otherwise we’ll have only video umpiring in the future, who wants that.
Well done Freo, you were the best team on the day!

So here is a hypothetical....Would there be so much made of the incident if the shoe was on the other foot and a Freo player touched the Collingwood kick?
Richmond fans wouldn't have liked it, that's for sure.

Makes no difference IMO, it's not like it happened with 5 minutes to go, we had more than enough time to win the game and we couldn't, simple as that.

I'm more pissed about Moore's mark not being paid TBH.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2019 Round 11: Collingwood v Fremantle, 1:45pm AEST MCG

Back