Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Fremantle > 30 pts

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So Fremantle once again the umpires save you with twisted free kicks that could go any way and you don't reckon your tinny , what a way to win a game , YEEEES its Fyfe again gets the ump rub, and it just smacks of bulldust every time you people win a game, last week you didn't deserve it and this week the same and Ross Lyon hanging by a thread as coach and you guys again win by 2 free kicks to none, in the moments that it counts to pinch , bloody terrible. Matera couldn't kick straight unless he 5 feet out , and it takes a couple of frees to let you pinch it, if you were convincing then It'd be different ,but you aren't While you score these dodgy free kicks while in attack, your merit goes down the toilet, because you get help, the tinniest club in history,.
The only trad club with no flag, and a long way off from winning one on merit.

But you always got the umps , well last week and this week, tin eventually stops . There is no denying that today , was last week all over again.

And yes I would like you to look convincing one day instead of pulling wins out of your bums like you always seem to do in the last seconds of a game. Umpires the horror of the AFL, and free kicks the nonsense that umpires can use to decide to pay,its an awful look of the game these days. Disputed frees are nearly every thing in all games now , the word "disputed" , you know could be called any which way, where'd you get the rub??? ha ha !

I mean, same thing you guys got help whether intentional or not , free kicks win games, your last two, and these days frees are never black and white!
Try really putting a team away once and for all, today was tin and umpy induced!

When umpires decide games, well baffling but they do 2 in a row win or lose today , DOESN'T MATTER FREMANTLE THE FACT REMAINS UMPIRES WIN IT 2X2 but its not about winning or losing its how tinny teams seem to win , when are you going to belt someone in the east , really belt them and not get free kicks in the final 3 minutes! Especially the way the grey rules work these days , it looks bad!
You got down there enough times so it wasn't as if you weren't doing that , but doubtful calls and your in the pink , couldn't do it in play you had to get the rubby dub dub. Are you are good enough you win by convincingly beating your opponent , you never seem to, but thats the game , would have been nice to see you belt the Magpies the way North belted Richmond, hammer footy, not freo? Couple of freebies gets them home!

Do your best!!!!!!
TL;DR

Gary Rohan...Meh. He isn't All Australian class. He looks good kicking 3 or 4 goals for a strong side, but he's been Mr Invisible in 50% of games this year. He has just 0, 1 or 2 tackles in 9 of his 10 games. :oops: He struggles to get 10 touches in most games. Gotta do more than that. Geelong trolls would bag Cyril Rioli for averaging 15 disposals and 5 tackles, but Rohan averages just 10 disposals and 1.5 tackles.
Not here to be for or against Walters on the subject of AA, but agree about Rohan. The ultimate pretender

There's a silver lining to this loss. We've been just doing enough for a few weeks now, just falling over the line after going up a gear for a few minutes at a time as required. Hopefully it's the wake up call that we needed.

Freo played really well, deserved the win..

Richmond fans making absolute numbskulls out of themselves in a Pies gameday thread as per usual. Never seen a bunch of supporters so obsessed.
Pot calling kettle...check out last nights thread....you can give it but can't take it. Whinge on.

Not here to be for or against Walters on the subject of AA, but agree about Rohan. The ultimate pretender
Nearly 3/4 time vs Sydney... Rohan has just 2 disposals, 0 goals, 1 tackle and 15 SC pts from 88% gametime :D

All Australian, my arse...

All hype

Sonny Walters deserves the shine. Along with Fyfe, he is Freo's best player, I reckon. GUN!

So Fremantle once again the umpires save you with twisted free kicks that could go any way and you don't reckon your tinny , what a way to win a game , YEEEES its Fyfe again gets the ump rub, and it just smacks of bulldust every time you people win a game, last week you didn't deserve it and this week the same and Ross Lyon hanging by a thread as coach and you guys again win by 2 free kicks to none, in the moments that it counts to pinch , bloody terrible. Matera couldn't kick straight unless he 5 feet out , and it takes a couple of frees to let you pinch it, if you were convincing then It'd be different ,but you aren't While you score these dodgy free kicks while in attack, your merit goes down the toilet, because you get help, the tinniest club in history,.

But you always got the umps , well last week and this week, tin eventually stops . There is no denying that today , was last week all over again.

And yes I would like you to look convincing one day instead of pulling wins out of your bums like you always seem to do in the last seconds of a game. Umpires the horror of the AFL, and free kicks the nonsense that umpires can use to decide to pay,its an awful look of the game these days. Disputed frees are nearly every thing in all games now , the word "disputed" , you know could be called any which way, where'd you get the rub??? ha ha !

I mean, same thing you guys got help whether intentional or not , free kicks win games, your last two, and these days frees are never black and white!
Try really putting a team away once and for all, today was tin and umpy induced!

When umpires decide games, well baffling but they do 2 in a row win or lose today , DOESN'T MATTER FREMANTLE THE FACT REMAINS UMPIRES WIN IT 2X2 but its not about winning or losing its how tinny teams seem to win , when are you going to belt someone in the east , really belt them and not get free kicks in the final 3 minutes! Especially the way the grey rules work these days , it looks bad!
You got down there enough times so it wasn't as if you weren't doing that , but doubtful calls and your in the pink , couldn't do it in play you had to get the rubby dub dub. Are you are good enough you win by convincingly beating your opponent , you never seem to, but thats the game , would have been nice to see you belt the Magpies the way North belted Richmond, hammer footy, not freo? Couple of freebies gets them home!

Do your best!!!!!!

I have a more simple theory.

Its the month of June!:cool::cool:

You campaigners should know what that means for Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sometimes watch EPL replays on the Chelsea, Man U and Liverpool channels (on beIN SPORTS)
Naturally, they're biased for their own teams, but I swear they barrack less than our AFL commentators

The TV coverage these days is an all-time low. Everyone just accepts the shiithouse commentary. It's become normal.
I watch a bit of Australian NRL too, the commentary and production is 1000x better. No celebrity idiots trying to push their personality, just professional calling of the game in most instances.

I had a flick through that thread and didn’t see many Pies supporters at all.

Anyways, are you just in here to defend Richmond’s honour or something? How about Freo today? Played a solid game, deserved the win.
You didnt read closely.Always love to draw attention to glass houses.You guyslive in one permanently. Classic !

Good win for Freo. Clearly the better side today. I must say it's refreshing to play a side who's actually trying to win rather than not to lose like Carlton, Essendon, St Kilda and Sydney. It's been shit to watch for the last month.

Freo made this a pretty fun and easy to watch game. Like North last night they just wanted it more and their pressure forced some big turnovers and Freo capitalized well, in fact, they missed some pretty gettable shots so they could've easily won this by 3-4 goals.

Fyfe BOG. Walters and Hill killed us and we had no-one who could even begin to keep up with them (except that Quaynor fellow who can't seem to get a game for us :think:). Mundy has been one of my favorite players for a long time now. Freo fans must absolutely love this guy. Lobb isn't a great ruckman but he competes hard and loves getting under Grundy's skin. Ed Langdon, Brandon Matera and Luke Ryan also had very good games.

A hard fought and well deserved win. When we went to shit in 2012-2013 I pretty much became a Freo supporter and cheered as much for them against Geelong as I ever have for any Pies game. Fyfe, Mundy, Barlow, Mayne, Pavlich, Ballantyne, McPharlin and of course my all-time favorite tagger Crowley were f'ing awesome to watch. That QF win against Geelong at Simonds Stadium was one of the most enjoyable and memorable games I've ever watched. Anyway, enough sucking up. Good win and best of luck for the rest of the year.

Do your best!!!!!!

You really do take ****wittery to new heights

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2019 Round 11: Collingwood v Fremantle, 1:45pm AEST MCG

Back