Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Fremantle > 30 pts

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

dont see why something like that should be a free either. didnt kick his feet, just a tangle of legs. good to see freo taking it to them at the mcg

The hand on the shoulder is probably why it should’ve been a free. Agree tangle of legs happens. But you still can’t take a player out of the play with your hands

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why are they in indigenous jumpers again? Meaning of the round losing its significance. Freo have had alternative strips even done FFS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly think it is a shame that Fyfe doesn't defend. Such a great player, it is frustrating to watch him when the ball is going the other way.

Don't know the commentator but I liked the comment about "could have been a free but let's look at De Goey's brilliance instead". So many people would rather nitpick every contest to find a wrong decision in a Cameron Ling fashion rather than appreciate genuinely good play regardless. I don't watch football to try to pick out 50-50 calls when there's so many grey areas and it's difficult at ground level, but so many commentators look at it like it's a bigger spectacle than the actual players.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2019 Round 11: Collingwood v Fremantle, 1:45pm AEST MCG

Back