Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Fremantle > 30 pts

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Baffles me how about 4 of these 5 pages are umpire related, trying to pick out mistakes, when the players are failing to execute basic skill after basic skill after basic skill. Look at this last few minutes - Hogan fails to score from 25 out in space, Phillips turns it over in the middle, Tucker kicking it into the man on the mark...absolute basic skills that were turned into awful errors. But no one will count those at the end of the match!

Baffles me how about 4 of these 5 pages are umpire related, trying to pick out mistakes, when the players are failing to execute basic skill after basic skill after basic skill. Look at this last few minutes - Hogan fails to score from 25 out in space, Phillips turns it over in the middle, Tucker kicking it into the man on the mark...absolute basic skills that were turned into awful errors. But no one will count those at the end of the match!

You should stop reading now, because that ball was certainly touched

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool we're going to have A LOT of talk about an incorrect decision leading to a goal as if the Pies dozen turnovers on basic skills this quarter hasn't had a far greater impact

You should stop reading now, because that ball was certainly touched

It's a mistake but it's a mistake in the level of the Pies turnover that lead to Ethan Hughes' goal (don't remember who, maybe Howe? The 15 meter chip kick that missed the target by 5 meters), which is my point.

Umpire blunder leading to a goal = 6 pages of "this cost us!!" And "well it makes up for before!!!"

Skill blunder leading to a goal = *crickets*

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2019 Round 11: Collingwood v Fremantle, 1:45pm AEST MCG

Back