Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 12 - Pies v Dogs Fri May 31st 7:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 37.3%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t be so confident with that win.

Game was played at Marvel so basically a home game for the Bulldogs who play there on a weekly basis. As for the Dogs injures, irrelevant given Bont is their only good player.

Got to hand it to you, probably the worst post I’ve read this year and there’s been some howlers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Oh no i simply meant a free kick for a deliberate out bounds when the dogs player tapped it or fumbled it over, saw him carry on about it at least 5 times. He’s good enough to get the ball himself and tear it up without needing that
Yeah im agreeing with you haha. Was a joke.

I wouldn’t be so confident with that win.

Game was played at Marvel so basically a home game for the Bulldogs who play there on a weekly basis. As for the Dogs injures, irrelevant given Bont is their only good player.
I don't think top 4 is unrealistic if they continue this form, when Libba etc returns. Their defence is 100% better than last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think top 4 is unrealistic if they continue this form, when Libba etc returns. Their defence is 100% better than last year.
Their defence is still very poor. Collingwood had no forward line tonight and still scored freely until the supply was non existent.

Bulldogs ended up overpowering them through midfield and up forward though. If that forward mix can gel (with some to come back) they will be a dangerous unit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 12 - Pies v Dogs Fri May 31st 7:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Back