Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 13 - Crows v Tigers Thurs June 6th 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s not the issue of having a female running the show, it’s the rather the issue that if you want to be the CEO of a business you need to have a very good understanding of its product/s and business model. When business crosses to sports you’d want to have a sound understanding of the sport

Would make no difference if it were Bill Gates or Elon Musk tbh. Just my opinion

She played the game for many years and has held administrative roles for nearly a decade.

I dare say she has a very good understanding of the sport.

It's not so much the changing rules that's causing the poor umpiring, it's the changing rules to cover up the fact that umpires have NFI. How can you expect to see improvement when mistakes are covered up instead of used as a chance for constructive criticism.
While we’re digressing from the game, first step is full time umpires

She played the game for many years and has held administrative roles for nearly a decade.

I dare say she has a very good understanding of the sport.

Till will tell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You gotta think about leaving the crows if Soligo keeps getting treated like this. Subbed out at half time 2 weeks ago and now benched for the entire 2nd quarter. If I'm him, I'm seeking a trade.

Joel Selwood does venture into Jobe Watson-level commentary a lot.

Another who hasn't made the transition and shouldn't be behind a microphone.

It’s not the issue of having a female running the show, it’s the rather the issue that if you want to be the CEO of a business you need to have a very good understanding of its product/s and business model. When business crosses to sports you’d want to have a sound understanding of the sport

Would make no difference if it were Bill Gates or Elon Musk tbh. Just my opinion
Good thing she's spent a decade or so in the industry before being appointed then, eh?

No, no, no.

That's not the way it works in today's society.

If you say any negative about the capability of a female in a position of power, it is always because of gender...
Given that all the blokes at AFL house are incompetent/useless it stands to reason that the female hires would be too.

Who's head of HR there? Because they are really, really sh*t at their job.

Back