Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Lions v Demons Fri June 28th 7:40pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons by a goal or less

• Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 51 79.7%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How is petty a starter every week. All the crap Oliver cops and petty does nothing week in week out.
According to Demons fans his absence was the reason they went bang / bang and straight out of the finals after a top 4 finish with successive losses to us and the Pies last season. 🤷‍♀️🧐🤣

Most neutrals dont rate him for obvious reasons apart from 6 good games in his whole career.

Superb half Dees, seriously kudos.

Everyone has been ragging Clarry, the whole club and wanting to put the knife in. They've come up here to show they're still a top top team.

Lions that was putrid, up there with the worst half all year. Saved by the umpires in the first. Incredibly disappointed. Time for a new coach please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There should be no minimum distance for a kick to be a kick or a maximum distance a player can run without bouncing. Two rules which cannot be anything but guessed. Its not like the NFL where they have 1 yard notches on screen and stop after every play and have a measuring tool.
Theres no minimum kick length for a goal to be a goal in say soccer - a tap in is a tap in.
Its a good example - two in fact - of where out rules rely on guesses and should be abolished. Unless there are say captains calls and they stop Play and bring out a measuring length of rope

Yes i know people will reply with they are parts of the game. But really would the game suffer if a player didn’t bounce the ball. Or if a short kick was paid a mark?
I'm not a fan of eliminating the unique features of our game.

Where does he rank for goals from free kicks?
Considering he is 43rd overall and with at least 6 other stay at home key forwards above him for free kicks for do your own math.

I will give you a little secret tip that both King brothers have more for a start and a certain player named Joe from your team as well.

But lets not get facts get in the way of a good big footy witch hunt! 🤣

Considering he is 43rd overall and with at least 6 other stay at home key forwards above him for free kicks for do your own math.

I will give you a little secret tip that both King brothers have more for a start and a certain player named Joe from your team as well.

But lets not get facts get in the way of a good big footy witch hunt! 🤣

It's surprising that he's leading goals from free kicks from 2022 to earlier this year then.

It's surprising that he's leading goals from free kicks from 2022 to earlier this year then.
So now we are going back to 2022 as well??

You dig deep enough you will always find a stat to suit your agenda i suppose.

There should be no minimum distance for a kick to be a kick or a maximum distance a player can run without bouncing. Two rules which cannot be anything but guessed. Its not like the NFL where they have 1 yard notches on screen and stop after every play and have a measuring tool.
Theres no minimum kick length for a goal to be a goal in say soccer - a tap in is a tap in.
Its a good example - two in fact - of where out rules rely on guesses and should be abolished. Unless there are say captains calls and they stop Play and bring out a measuring length of rope

Yes i know people will reply with they are parts of the game. But really would the game suffer if a player didn’t bounce the ball. Or if a short kick was paid a mark?

You need to think before you post.
How would footballers respond if they could run without bouncing? The game would change completely. More like British Bulldog.
And if kicks can be any distance? The reason the rule originally came in was because 2 metre kicks and marks all the way down the ground from fullback to full forward would destroy the game.

Is danster168 suspended? If so I found his burner everyone!
haha nah im here. but Rayner isn't playing bad. 5 possessions in a half so basically his career average.

can't see us winning from here due to the umpires killing us in Q1 but a good effort considering we're basically tanking.

haha nah im here. but Rayner isn't playing bad. 5 possessions in a half so basically his career average.

can't see us winning from here due to the umpires killing us in Q1 but a good effort considering we're basically tanking.
Why would qtr 1 umpiring stop you from winning the game when you're 4 goals up at half time?

can't see us winning from here due to the umpires killing us in Q1
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Back