Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Lions v Demons Fri June 28th 7:40pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons by a goal or less

• Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 51 79.7%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy Wilmot caught fair and square in the first quarter. 12.11 on the clock. Not calling that was an example of true pathetic one sided umpiring on the night which continued for the next 2 hours. Stevic especially.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne dropped to 20% possession in the last ten minutes, looks like they were just trying to hang on, almost worked. Cherry picking a couple of umpiring decisions... how about the easy shots Petty and co missed in the 3rd and 4th?

Melbourne dropped to 20% possession in the last ten minutes, looks like they were just trying to hang on, almost worked. Cherry picking a couple of umpiring decisions... how about the easy shots Petty and co missed in the 3rd and 4th?

All the 50/50 went your way and then there plenty not paid at all to Melbourne.

There were 3 in 10 seconds not paid to Melb on the far Brisbane flank in the last 5 minutes which were held scratching.

Darcy Wilmot caught fair and square in the first quarter. 12.11 on the clock. Not calling that was an example of true pathetic one sided umpiring on the night which continued for the next 2 hours. Stevic especially.
Have a sook mate. The umpiring was trash both ways. You can do this all you like. You lost. Move on.

All the 50/50 went your way and then there plenty not paid at all to Melbourne.

There were 3 in 10 seconds not paid to Melb on the far Brisbane flank in the last 5 minutes which were held scratching.
Not going to deny there's a few that went our way, that too far one was pretty harsh, there was a clip posted above where Lohmann dropped it cold and it wasn't paid, what about Dunkley's mark where Pickett come steaming over the mark, should have been a 50 - told to step back and doesn't move then smothers it,
but Melbourne made plenty of errors on their own especially when the game was on the line.

The non holding the ball calls are a joke.
I’m surprised they paid the Viney one tbh.

Anyway, I actually thought we’d get smashed. When I was looking at the playing list there’s so many youngsters and you could see fatigue kick in. So for me it was a great effort to what I think we were going to put in. Keep blooding the kids this year.

Back