Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 17 - Pies v Bombers Fri July 5th 7:40pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon have Merrett but he's their only elite player, no one else is even remotely close to being in the elite class

They should be throwing the cheque book at LDU they need to help Merrett desperately

Time to do away with the Essendon edge it’s not working.

Time to turn back the clock this off season and do whatever it takes

Essendon have Merrett but he's their only elite player, no one else is even remotely close to being in the elite class

They should be throwing the cheque book at LDU they need to help Merrett desperately
LOL! He said last week he sees himself at North for the rest of his career. He wants to play in a team that can win finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be my imagination, but the Ch7 commentators aren't acting like dropkicks so far tonight.

No Brayshaw and BT is calling better - no surprise as they feed off each other as if calling on MMM - just doesn't work on TV.

Could be that BT has lost the protection of someone higher up, too, so he's pulled his head in.

Whatever it is, I'm actually enjoying tonight's call.

So far that is. The night is young. Plenty of time to go backwards.

Could be my imagination, but the Ch7 commentators aren't acting like dropkicks so far tonight.

No Brayshaw and BT is calling better - no surprise as they feed off each other as if calling on MMM - just doesn't work on TV.

Could be that BT has lost the protection of someone higher up, too, so he's pulled his head in.

It does seem more tempered

I can feel a difference in the commentary too, has me liking the Pies more with BT doing less

lol Josh Daicos

Josh Daicos' goal - didn't want to take a hit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 17 - Pies v Bombers Fri July 5th 7:40pm AEST (MCG)

Back