Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 4 - Freo v Blues Sat April 6th 4:20pm AEDT (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Carlton by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Carlton by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Carlton by a lot

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Please tell me what Carlton have done in the past 20 years to deserve any respect or the massive circle jerk currently going on with them? Seriously you should have a look at both teams’ win loss records since 2000 and get back to me when Carlton actually do something of note.
Anyone with a Peppa Pig avatar is immediately not taken seriously.

As opposed to the team who struggled against Adelaide for 3 quarters when they were playing really s**t?

Not like you have any credentials this year either. At least I can say we were three goals away from a GF, where were Freo last year?
Ironically, last year we were beating our chests about how good we were the previous year.

Our demonstrated credentials this year are no worse than yours. We’ve beaten two of the same teams and we have a higher percentage after completing a whopping 1/7 of the season.

As opposed to the team who struggled against Adelaide for 3 quarters when they were playing really s**t?

Not like you have any credentials this year either. At least I can say we were three goals away from a GF, where were Freo last year?

Clearly didn’t read the post I was actually responding to. Who knows if Freo OR Carlton will be any good is my point. It’s Round 4. They’ve both had 3 wins against similar ranked teams.

Why are you Carlton fans so insistent that everyone pay your team respect as though you’ve done anything? It’s hilarious 🤣

Clearly didn’t read the post I was actually responding to. Who knows if Freo OR Carlton will be any good is my point. It’s Round 4. They’ve both had 3 wins against similar ranked teams.

Why are you Carlton fans so insistent that everyone pay your team respect as though you’ve done anything? It’s hilarious 🤣
Come on, give them a break.

It's been a pretty lean couple of decades.

It should be pretty close.

Carlton match up fairly well on Fremantle as of late, winning 5 of the last 6 contests I believe.

Curnow should get off the leash and I'd say Carlton's defenders should cope better than Freo's.

Blues by 14 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speak for yourself.
Travelling Family Vacation GIF by CBeebies HQ

I'd like to inform all that my avatar pic is not me, so thanks, but no need for any more of those lovely PMs.

Blues will win this in the end, but only after Freo provides a bit of a scare. Freo are coming, ETA is likely 2025. The Blues are here now

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 4 - Freo v Blues Sat April 6th 4:20pm AEDT (AO)

Back