Unofficial Preview Changes for Round 11 v St.Kilda @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Why Brennan? We whinge about not being able to hit targets, but then we call for this guy to be included? Give me a break.

From reports had a stinker in the WAFL too

What does Wilson have to do to get a game? Has been consistently amongst East Perths best players and can hit a target by foot too

No way Hutchings should be dropped, one our best players tonight. Had actual hunger to go and get the ball and kicked it cleanly.

Bullshit

Slow, and his kicking isn't great either which is two of our big weaknesses out of tonights game

From reports had a stinker in the WAFL too

What does Wilson have to do to get a game? Has been consistently amongst East Perths best players and can hit a target by foot too

He was having stinkers when he first got selected. I just do not understand how Wilson has not had a single opportunity, yet guys like Brennan and Selwood keep getting gifted games.

Baffling.

He was having stinkers when he first got selected. I just do not understand how Wilson has not had a single opportunity, yet guys like Brennan and Selwood keep getting gifted games.

Baffling.

Its playing favourites which is frustrating. Embleys selection tonight also smacked of that and hopefully this is the wake up the match committee need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: A Selwood, Brown, LeCras.

In: Schofield, Brennan, Wilson

Come on dude, why reply to a changes thread when you clearly don't know what's going on? Schofield was listed as something like 3-4 weeks and has missed two.

Why do people want Brennan? He is not that good. He is just another one of those low possession defenders. He doesn't provide run.

He is quick though. But he isn't that good. I like it how Op is killing for Brennan to come back, thinking young developing player who could develop into something we need, yes? But then creates whole new thread on Sheppard who is YOUNGER.

Listed as one last week.

Haha, well after I said that, of course he was.

I'm just sick of these changes threads calling for selection of injured players and those stinking it up in the WAFL.

Also we are one paced but our biggest issue is commitment and work rate. We showed no work rate tonight. You can be fastest player in world but without that you can't win.

Also, contract negotiations getting to lecras?

Unacceptable, some big names need to get dropped, i.e Lecras, Gaff etc to send a message that this will not be tolerated. But the bigger problem is this boundary line football does not work anymore and totally works against our forward line advantage and ineffective movement by foot and disposal.

Oh yeah and Woosha is cooked. Can't wait for his unemotional presser...

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Changes for Round 11 v St.Kilda @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back