Unofficial Preview Changes for Round 11 v St.Kilda @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of you people are shit supporters, where's the faith in Woosha?
This was always going to be a tough game I'm not overly surprised, the team wasn't that great and Tigers have serious pace in every line.

Out:
Adam Selwood (why was he playing?)
Lecca (love him but ****, cast or no cast no excuses, needs to know his spot isn't safe)

In:
Mcginnity (quicker than selwood, kicking skills at the worst are equal, better tackle)
Dick (just to prove a point to Lecca, get someone who wants to get involved)

Out: Mackenzie, Masten, Hill, Brown, Kerr, Glass, Shuey, Scooter, Naitanui, Cox

In: Cripps, Dalziell, McGinnity, Hams, Dick, Morton, Carter, Colledge, Smith, McInnes

Come at me.

Let's face it we have a major attitude problem. It has been visible this year, but tonight it was obvious from about 15 minutes into the game. Pity the others can't show the same level of endeavour and commitment as Josh Hill.
A Selwood and Embley out, LeCras must be close to getting a run in the seconds.
Not sure how McGinnity is playing, but he never stops trying unlike many in our team tonight. Whoever does come in, it should be people who will have a crack, and not stand flat-footed while the oppo mids rip us apart. Some of the lack of effort tonight was unworthy of an AFL side, come to think of it any sports team at any level.
I've been the strongest Woosh supporter even when we got the spoon, but if he can't motivate the players, and maybe show a little bit of imagination when we're facing a 9-goal run against us, then he will come under pressure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People can say what they want about McGinnity and Hams on the talent stakes, but you're never in doubt that they are two blokes who. want. the. ball. They should be both seriously considered. I'd rather blokes who are playing for next week than blokes who are playing for their next paycheck. The intent tonight was a joke. Match committee needs to send a message about blokes earning their games.

We have no-one to bring in sufficiently better than those they replace to make much of a difference.
Therefore changes to: Intensity, workrate, skill level

Pace, aggression, hardness, intent and desperation. All sorely lacking tonight. Our defence wasn't very well balanced.

Give McGinnity a shot then. Brennan plays poorly in WAFL and surprise surprise, plays poorly in AFL. He can be as hard as you want, but you don't want him to actually get possession. That says a lot.

rod-jpg.20065
Hey! He's holding the rod!

Bullshit

Slow, and his kicking isn't great either which is two of our big weaknesses out of tonights game

I think Hutchy had trouble picking up pace of game from wafl but laid some good tackles and handball overlaps ,only played his 3rd game so his input is not that cringeworthy as a fringe player

People can say what they want about McGinnity and Hams on the talent stakes, but you're never in doubt that they are two blokes who. want. the. ball. They should be both seriously considered. I'd rather blokes who are playing for next week than blokes who are playing for their next paycheck. The intent tonight was a joke. Match committee needs to send a message about blokes earning their games.

I agree with Mcginnity but no way should Hams come back into the side (although he will).

Hams is too slow for a small man and he offers no defensive pressure. The only attribute he brings is the shoulder shrug and I think we can do without that one.

We need foot speed.

In: Mcginnity, Waters, Brennan
Out: A.Selwood, Hutchings, Butler

Move Sheppard back to half forward. Hutchings is unlucky as he has been good but offers a lot of what we already have.

Brennan may have been bad in the WAFL but so was Embley last week apparently and he still got selected. We need defenders that can run to counter Milne, Saad and Milera (if selected).

Those 3 ins bring a lot intensity which was desperately missing tonight.

Retain
Kerr: Regardless the score his elite skills shine
JK: Champion
JD: Champion - visible heart and passion
Josh Hill: Gotta love this guy
Woosh: Beaten tonite/this season - but we will benefit from his learnings

Final Warning
Scooter: Lets not pretend that this bloke will ever find the extra half second that his brother Josh has
Andrew Gaff: We know your strengths Andrew. Do you know how to win a contested possession?

Gone
Embley: Thanks for the memories
A. Selwood: Thanks for the memories
Burns: Weight of numbers - stats tell the story and you are a casualty of that story

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Changes for Round 11 v St.Kilda @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back