Preview Changes for The Prelim

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably too risky at this time of the year but I still reckon Schoey for Shep and AhChee for a ruck, is worth a crack. We seriously looked cooked halfway through the third quarter. Obviously a rotation down but the talls just compounded the issue. Lycett and Vardy were crumbing to JK and JD.. Should’ve tried it eariler in the year, probably to big of a change for a prelim.. but I’d have confidence that a pinch hitting combo of AhChee and Schoey could produce the same output, if not more, than what Lycett is giving us in the ruck, with the added versatility.

AhCHee has already been given several games and he sucks. WCE are lucky he only signed a 1 year deal. He is de-list material. We don't need anymore list cloggers.

AhCHee has already been given several games and he sucks. WCE are lucky he only signed a 1 year deal. He is de-list material. We don't need anymore list cloggers.
It's called a depth player, and yes, we do need them.

Anyway, given how Redden and Jetta are playing now, maybe it's worth giving him a bit more time before writing him off?

Out: LeCras

We can't let this spud continue. He is well and truly cooked. How many useless games can this spud put up before he is dropped?

It's called a depth player, and yes, we do need them.

Anyway, given how Redden and Jetta are playing now, maybe it's worth giving him a bit more time before writing him off?

Then AhChee should be happy to be de-listed and recruited back as a rookie. He is so far off it at the moment. The first year players are miles ahead.

Then AhChee should be happy to be de-listed and recruited back as a rookie. He is so far off it at the moment. The first year players are miles ahead.
Weird comment. Allen is probably the only one I would consider a better player at this point at time and even then they're probably not fighting for the same spot.

Out: LeCras

We can't let this spud continue. He is well and truly cooked. How many useless games can this spud put up before he is dropped?

Third all-time in goals, All-Australian, club champion, holds the goalscoring record at a ground that's hosted nearly 900 games.

What a spud.

Honestly that was a dumb question. How would the other 41 players in the squad feel if he did anything other than scoff? Yes, they are three bloody good players, but if a team can't handle three outs in finals they don't deserve to be there.

And before anyone gives me comparisons of "what if Richmond lost Dusty, Rance and Riewoldt", we lost two of our players well before finals started and have had time to adjust. If Richmond lost those players throughout the year I'm sure they would have found others to fill the void. Yes, they might not be as dominant, but they'd still cope and would certainly not use it as an excuse for failure.

Teams have 44 listed players for a reason.

awkward.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't see Watson coming in, with Duggan kicking the way he is it would just be too much responsibility on Jetta and Hurn to provide drive from the back half.

Lycett is due a good game, that's the positive spin.
15 kicks at 80% for Duggan. His disposal was actually pretty good and he didn't look panicked with ball in hand like he has in some games this year.

15 kicks at 80% for Duggan. His disposal was actually pretty good and he didn't look panicked with ball in hand like he has in some games this year.
Mostly, but you don't kick direct turnovers under zero pressure 3 games in a row and gain the title of being composed. Some of his dump kicks are putrid.

What I'm saying is that his howlers wouldn't be complimented by Watson who is also prone to a howler, it could hurt the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes for The Prelim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back