Changes vs Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

******* this

I do find it a bit odd that they announce their late outs the day before. Why not announce it when the team sheets get handed in?
They're trying to avert the media s***storm in relation to their soft tissue injuries by spreading the withdrawals out (Thursday, then Saturday). Who knows, there could be a couple more tomorrow :eek:

G'day Crows fans . Firstly I apologise for posting on your board ! (Bombers member) I happen to be in Adelaide for the game (unscheduled work change) and am looking at getting to Aami today . I'm staying in the city and my questions are - Can I get a bus there and how much is a taxi (need to leave at 3qtr time for work) and might there be walk up tickets ? Many thanks , I'm sure I will want to leave at qtr time but can't miss a chance to see my Bombers ! (please knock Hawthorn out of the top 2!)

Thanks

As of Friday lunchtime, less than 1,400 tickets remaining for the clash.

Any remaining tickets will be available at the gate, but fans are advised to purchase online, by phoning 136 100 or at a Ticketmaster outlet as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

Ticketmaster is still selling tickets, at least.

Taxi is expensive.

If you're staying in the city, you can catch the Footy Express to and from

http://www.adelaidemetro.com.au/assets/uploads/FootyExpressGuide2012_R_WEB.pdf#page=16

Just make sure you get on the right bus to return to the CBD, they do stack up a little. You can find exactly where the two CBD stops are on Google maps.

If you have a ticket for the game in hand, it's a free ride. No ticket in hand, standard bus fare, though sometimes they don't bother checking and you can get a freebie anyway.

I am very much gun shy but we are not playing Geelong or Collingwood or Hawthorn here. We are playing a bombers side that was never very good to begin with, is shit ****** confidence wise and has a lot of players out. And at home. And the bombers can't travel for shit. 2006 - beat them by 138 points. 2009 EF - 97 points. If we don't win by at least 40 points tomorrow we are ******. That is just the cold hard truth. If we want to be a good strong finals team we have to put the ordinary sides to the bloody sword.

Margin is irrelevant. It's about game style and form of players from here on in.

G'day Crows fans . Firstly I apologise for posting on your board ! (Bombers member) I happen to be in Adelaide for the game (unscheduled work change) and am looking at getting to Aami today . I'm staying in the city and my questions are - Can I get a bus there and how much is a taxi (need to leave at 3qtr time for work) and might there be walk up tickets ? Many thanks , I'm sure I will want to leave at qtr time but can't miss a chance to see my Bombers ! (please knock Hawthorn out of the top 2!)

Thanks

Advice from an interstater.

Just look for a bunch of people in footy jumpers lining up at a bus stop. Go there and jump on the bus. It's free if you have a footy ticket (which you will have obviously).

On the way back go to the bus rank and ask someone which bus goes to the CBD.

Because a couple of football nerds on a forum site will determine the outcome of the match. Way too many people believe in "the football gods" and karma.

I don't see anything wrong with making a prediction that has a lot of merit.

I'm not a religious person but I do believe in the football gods.
They spend all week sifting through forums on the internet to gauge the cockiness of the brethren.
"fall from grace" is their catch cry and "lo the foolish mortal that tempts their ire".

I'm not a religious person but I do believe in the football gods.
They spend all week sifting through forums on the internet to gauge the cockiness of the brethren.
"fall from grace" is their catch cry and "lo the foolish mortal that tempts their ire".

Sando is one of the Footy Gods.

The only explanation to our amazing good fortune this year.

Thanks

as others have said, FootyExpress to the game.

but the FootyExpress wont be headng back the CBD till after the final siren. so you may want to cab back if times an issue. Wouldnt be more than $30 i reckon. I've never caught a cab out of footy park before but i reckon the shopping centre next door would be the spot for this.

Thanks
No need to apologise for posting on the Adelaide Board. Opposition fans are always welcome, provided they stick to the usual board rules.

The others have given you good advice - just catch the FX (Footy Express) series of buses to Footy Park and you can't go too far wrong.

as others have said, FootyExpress to the game.

but the FootyExpress wont be headng back the CBD till after the final siren. so you may want to cab back if times an issue. Wouldnt be more than $30 i reckon. I've never caught a cab out of footy park before but i reckon the shopping centre next door would be the spot for this.
Head across the road towards westfield and head left to the entrance closest to the coles, typically a cab rank there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tex still a few games away from removing confusion on how he should attack the man with the ball I reckon. When he has to think too much about his footy he is quite tentative. Couple of good, legal, tackles and he'll be back in the grove. Despite Tips being out I'd play him from CHF up the ground early in this game. Let him get his hands on it and setup play and then pop him deep forward again. Need to get his confidence up and then we can rely on him as the deep target.

As someone else said all about form and game style right now. If we nail that right should be a comfortable win, possibly % building.

Not sure the point of giving these players a chance to prove themselves if you're not going to let them get into the game. Tambling is barely going to get half a game. Really disappointed he is the sub.

My case in point after that 1st quarter. Some people on this board get way ahead of themselves. Looks as if bombers have come to play. Crows look flat.

Cheers for the assistance guys . I managed to get along to the game before work - great atmosphere and proud of my Bombers . Stirring comeback from you guys , geez Dangerfield is a weapon (thankfully for you not "the weapon"!) all the best for the remainder ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back