Preview Changes vs Collingwood - Round 20, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Id go Hutchings.

Let the younger players play WAFL this weekend because they might be locked out of next weeks WAFL game with the quarantine thing for when we cone back?

Looks like we’ve been given a bye next week in the WAFL fixture revamp.

I dont understand this hard on for petch.

Improved alot since last year, but hes not good enough to be a walk up start surely.

He had 22 possessions, 8 marks and 2.2 in his last game, missed a game for precautionary measures, we just lost a small fwd and we literally have no other fit small fwds on the list.

He had 22 possessions, 8 marks and 2.2 in his last game, missed a game for precautionary measures, we just lost a small fwd and we literally have no other fit small fwds on the list.
Petch brings pace that oposition can not match, this helps us attack and deliver defensive pressure. We are desperate for pace.

At 4.25pm the AFL website had Witherden among our emergencies. There's been a 5.33pm that's replaced him with Ainsworth.

For love of everything holy, I hope Redden hasn't had a setback. Was Kelly under a cloud as well?

I was hopeful for Brander but watching him play WAFL it becomes obvious he isnt ready.

Yeah he really got outperformed by Hutchings in that game that Hutchings was BOG despite not being there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who backup rucks? Gov did it for a half and blew up. Plus when he went into the ruck Allen had to go back.

Exact comment was “we’ll see how he progresses through training this week”. Not guaranteed to get through, and given this is the third time this season he’s had hammy issues I’d be extra cautious.
Precautionary 1 week for Hamstring? Youd think with his history and injury youd give him another week. And if you think hes in best 22 wouldnt you want him ready for finals?

Am okay with those changes. Glad to see Redden back, and Waterman.
Thats some firepower upfront - Waterman, Darling, Allen, Kennedy, hope it translates.
And West still hanging in there. Is Ledwards injured or out of favour over West?
Seems to find more time and space than West, who is a bit of a contested ball beast. (Priddis?)

Am okay with those changes. Glad to see Redden back, and Waterman.
Thats some firepower upfront - Waterman, Darling, Allen, Kennedy, hope it translates.
And West still hanging in there. Is Ledwards injured or out of favour over West?
Seems to find more time and space than West, who is a bit of a contested ball beast. (Priddis?)
leddsy got a hammy strain

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs Collingwood - Round 20, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back