Preview Changes vs Collingwood - Round 20, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you do with Brander? 22 now and evidently not a midfielder. Too skinny to be a KPP and miles behind Allen and Waterman as key forwards. As a minimum needs to go away and return like Cousins famously did that year when he stacked on 5kg or more of muscle.

What do you do with Brander? 22 now and evidently not a midfielder. Too skinny to be a KPP and miles behind Allen and Waterman as key forwards. As a minimum needs to go away and return like Cousins famously did that year when he stacked on 5kg or more of muscle.
Don't fall for the sunk cost fallacy is my suggestion. Trade or don't pick him until he demands it with several dominant weeks in the seconds.

Don't fall for the sunk cost fallacy is my suggestion. Trade or don't pick him until he demands it with several dominant weeks in the seconds.

This.

I also suggest we groom the U18 AA full forward as a *gasp* full forward.

When JK retires we'll have 4 players (Darling/Allen/Waterman/Brander) but only 3 positions assuming Simmo doesn't go full Simmo in which case we're short a tall forward or two.

Make them fight for it. Or trade one.

Ledwards, Shuey, Barrass, Ryan, Ah Chee, Jones the only players unavailable this week other than LTI’s Cameron and Venables and suspended Rioli.

Probably 11 guys in the WAFL, assuming two emergencies don’t travel to Melbourne.
Ryan, Ah Chee, Jones, Cameron, Venables, Rioli. No prizes for picking the area of the field we're stretched thinnest.

Did anyone see a mention of who flew? Simmo in his press conference said Hutch was in the mix as sub, so I assume that meant he had a plane ticket.

Interested in whether Vardy flew, because that would indicate Allen (or maybe Kennedy I guess) was under a cloud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why XON was selected again other than to give him a few games in a row to see if they give up on him if he doesn't perform decently in any of them. I would have thought on performance Hutchings would deserve to play ahead of XON, but he is obviously older. Changes look ok overall though. I'm assuming Hutchings to be sub

Not sure why XON was selected again other than to give him a few games in a row to see if they give up on him if he doesn't perform decently in any of them. I would have thought on performance Hutchings would deserve to play ahead of XON, but he is obviously older. Changes look ok overall though. I'm assuming Hutchings to be sub
They basically churned out the same performance. I’d rather us dropping the 30 year old and persistibg with the 21 year old.

One of Hutch or Ainsworth will miss a week of footy as the 24th man. Both will miss a week if the sub isn’t required.

Then there’s no WAFL game next week so they’ll miss a second straight week.

Would you rather that happened to someone like Foley?

They basically churned out the same performance. I’d rather us dropping the 30 year old and persistibg with the 21 year old.

One played on the wing, the other played a sacrificial forward role.

So with the saints being beat we will play finals if we beat collingwood and essendon and the giants both loose this weekend….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs Collingwood - Round 20, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back