Changes vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the Brad Ebert elephant has been in the room all this season, i thought he was great last year but he has dropped off massively. We tend to go after Boak a bit after poor performance but i still think Boak is playing a really vital role, but i'm just not sure where Ebo is at.
For all the talk about Dixon running under the ball, Ebert picks out opposition players more consistently then anyone else. He seriously needs glasses or (stronger) contacts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frampton in won’t happen. In which case, Charlie needs to carry most of the ruck work. He isn’t exactly producing up forward so it could be a blessing.

Hoff and watts forward.

Farrell in for me and lienert too.

Out : Ryder Gray
In : lienert Farrell

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You forgot to drop Amon.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Kinda surprised at people thinking Amon will actually get dropped... I've said it before and I'll stick to it Hinkley think he adds.....something god knows what but I strongly doubt he will go out of the side

Kern will roll out some BS about the magpies playing poorly and has gotta reward form, totally overlooking him doing just that to drop Trengove and bring in Amon but hey do as I say not as I do I guess....

So very clear messages from the coaching panel that Frampton no chance. I have no idea now with changes now. I guess as KH says, you get what you deserve.

We've already got two forced changes at this stage unless robbie gets up, we can only drop two players max. I think amon and Thomas will be the first cabs off the rank.

Lienert, Farrell, and trengove are pretty much the only players you could pick from the SANFL.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

We've destroyed an above average player

Wingard, Sam Powell Pepper and Rockliff have been added to the mix so, like Travis Boak, Brad no longer fits into a midfield role. Brad has to adapt to playing another position. Are you seriously suggesting that we should not have recruited Rockliff or moved Wingard into the midfield? We cannot have it both ways, if we recruit and develop midfielders someone has to make room.

No one destroyed anyone, Brad is faced with a challenge and it is up to him to accept it.

If we’re not going to select Frampton, who’s been in pretty good form having improved vastly in the ruck tapping craft the last couple of months than the guy who gave him a 2 year contract needs to answer why?

Framptons ruckwork since Hayes went down has been excellent. Continually puts it down right in front of our mids (who stand flat footed watching it ****ing idiots)

Haha, there's not a hope in hell Ken'll play Frampton, Dix'll go into the ruck with The Hoff pinch-hitting and we'll cobble together an even more makeshift forward line than usual, carn...

2e2sj7.gif

I liked your post and then cried because it's true.

Frampton in won’t happen. In which case, Charlie needs to carry most of the ruck work. He isn’t exactly producing up forward so it could be a blessing.

Hoff and watts forward.

Farrell in for me and lienert too.

Out : Ryder Gray
In : lienert Farrell

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I feel for Dixon, seeing our gameplan at Adelaide Oval in the last month highlights our horrid forward entry structure and Method.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back