Changes vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: R.Gray (Conc) Ryder (Hip) Amon (Omit)
In: Farrell, Frampton, Barry

Litterally like for like.

It isn't really because you are replacing 455 games of AFL experience with 10 games of experience. No argument about playing Frampton if he is ready but I think Trengove would be a better bet than Barry.

Not sure how long Neade is out with injury but hopefully he's available for selection this week.

Johnson and Amon selections weren't warranted and have been spectacular failures. Johnson went missing worse than Neade has all year. Amon needs to be sent out on the full.

Team selection should be based on players that can kick a football.

Not sure how long Neade is out with injury but hopefully he's available for selection this week.

Johnson and Amon selections weren't warranted and have been spectacular failures. Johnson went missing worse than Neade has all year. Amon needs to be sent out on the full.

Team selection should be based on players that can kick a football to a Port player.

Not sure I particularly want Trengove back. Not that I don't like him, it's just I don't think we need another slow player in the side, particularly against GWS.

I'd like to see Leinert come in as a wingman.

I'd push Ebert forward. His marking is his best attribute.

Bring in Jasper. Bring in Farrell.

Frampton isn't coming so I'm not even going to bother.

Out:Ryder, Gray, Amon
In: Leinert, Jasper, Farrell

I'd be tempted to give Dooogs a fair run in the ruck. He's been pretty shaky down back and GWS don't have a particularly tall forward line. Westhoff to be used where needed.

We've destroyed an above average player
You know I constantly read comments like this on this forum ,about what we have done to some players . Geez I mean , I must be from a different era or something , you know the time when self responsibility was a thing, and not some welfare mentality where you blame every bad thing on someone else. Ebert's form is his and the teams responsibilty alone. He needs to lift his game along with his mates.

You know I constantly read comments like this on this forum ,about what we have done to some players . Geez I mean , I must be from a different era or something , you know the time when self responsibility was a thing, and not some welfare mentality where you blame every bad thing on someone else. Ebert's form is his and the teams responsibilty alone. He needs to lift his game along with his mates.

I'm not so convinced on that. Flipping roles, over complicated game plans can really affect players confidence levels.

I'm not so convinced on that. Flipping roles, over complicated game plans can really affect players confidence levels.
Well there a lot of complicated jobs in life.
If players cannot handle a supposedly complicated game plan and I am not convinced it is that hard then get ones that can. Sometimes you just need to grow up.

Not sure I particularly want Trengove back. Not that I don't like him, it's just I don't think we need another slow player in the side, particularly against GWS.

I'd be tempted to give Dooogs a fair run in the ruck. He's been pretty shaky down back and GWS don't have a particularly tall forward line. Westhoff to be used where needed.

Good selections

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to play a ruck, it’s Framptons time. If they don’t play him now he should leave.

One unforced change after the perfomace against Fremantle would be incredibly weak from Hibkley, but hey that’s what he is.

I'm sorry, but did most of you miss the Magpies game? That was by far the worst game of footy i've ever seen. A part from maybe Lienert and Trengove no one who took the field at Kadina deserves an AFL call up.
Probably the worst conditions for footy they have played in. Lienert looked really confident and is finally ready.

We've destroyed an above average player

Nah he was just good in our run and gun game style gut running in to space but that game plan was worked out.

He is not good in the possession game style as his skills suck.

We didn't ruin him he just hasn't got the skills needed for the current game.

As long as Amon is out I don't care, and I don't want to hear any crap like he's a great kick. Didn't earn his place in the side, unless there is a massive turn around in form, doesn't deserve another game. I have no idea why Trengove was dropped.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think the Brad Ebert elephant has been in the room all this season, i thought he was great last year but he has dropped off massively. We tend to go after Boak a bit after poor performance but i still think Boak is playing a really vital role, but i'm just not sure where Ebo is at.

I think the Brad Ebert elephant has been in the room all this season, i thought he was great last year but he has dropped off massively. We tend to go after Boak a bit after poor performance but i still think Boak is playing a really vital role, but i'm just not sure where Ebo is at.

Neither of them really deserve to be in our side at the moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back