Preview Changes vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Hately should be playing in Sloanes spot. More upside to his game.
Anyone has more upside. Hately will be delisted. Pedlar, Soligo, Dawson, Laird, Rankine, Rachele, Schoenberg, Berry? Dowling? plus our top 10 pick which hopefully is a gun mid. That's the future.

Who cares about the changes anyway. Just get the darn ball to Walker as much as possible.
If Tex plays (and he shouldn't) - then I don't want any player having a shot on goal unless it's Tex. Make this game a farce. Players streaming into an open goal have to stop and look around for Tex. Pass it to him 1 on 4 just in case he still gets it. Who cares?

If Tex plays (and he shouldn't) - then I don't want any player having a shot on goal unless it's Tex. Make this game a farce. Players streaming into an open goal have to stop and look around for Tex. Pass it to him 1 on 4 just in case he still gets it. Who cares?
He should. And we should make a farce of the Coleman.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not that it matters but:

Out:
Hinge (clearly hampered last night, so put him on ice)
Sloane
Thilthorpe (softer than a shit after vindaloo, 2024 looms as a big year for him)
Murphy

In:
Nankervis - Should never have been dropped
Dowling - Deserves to debut after a great stretch of form in the SANFL
Gollant - Clearly too good for the SANFL, and TT is offering nothing
Cook - Didn't do much in the SANFL, but give him a go and play him across HF. He was fine when he played against Melbourne, and didn't do much wrong to get dropped

No point playing players like Hately and Newchurch now whose papers are clearly stamped, and definitely no point going the tank given who we're up against.

Last edited:
Reckon Hately will be this years Jimmy Rowe in that it'll depend on trading and drafting as to whether he gets another contract. If say Berry, Crouch and Doedee all leave and we don't get any trades in over the line, then he'll be retained, on the flip side, if all those 3 stay and we get a trade in, he's definitely gone.

The games going to be a total farce anyway. WCE have no desire to win (unless North win earlier in the day ha-ha). Otherwise it’s going to be a farewell party for our retirees and possibly coach.

Would be happy to see it all be about Tex at the other end. Get him that Coleman. Much laughter and fun to be had 😆 I think we all need that!

I doubt we will see too many changes, but would like to see Gollant get a game. Maybe for Fogarty.

I can't see us dropping Thilthorpe because they won't want to go in without ruck support for ROB.

The games going to be a total farce anyway. WCE have no desire to win (unless North win earlier in the day ha-ha). Otherwise it’s going to be a farewell party for our retirees and possibly coach.

Would be happy to see it all be about Tex at the other end. Get him that Coleman. Much laughter and fun to be had 😆 I think we all need that!
Wouldn't be surprised if we come out flat as and not giving a shit, so a battle of the unintested all around.

Operation Tex Coleman. Couldn’t care less now wether we win or lose. Just get Tex the Coleman.
You are presuming the Crows can win away.

Simpson will probable be coaching his last game giving the Eagles a dead coach bounce.
Where currently (toda) they are leading the Bulldogs (in Melbourne)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dead end rubber in the arse end of nowhere against a team who might just pull up stumps to go on an early holiday.

Out: Sloane, Laird and whoever needs surgery to fix issues

In: Nankervis, Dowling and whoever replaces those who need surgery.

You are presuming the Crows can win away.

Simpson will probable be coaching his last game giving the Eagles a dead coach bounce.
Where currently (toda) they are leading the Bulldogs (in Melbourne)

Or alternatively, the Eagles are going to go half assed to make sure they get rid of Simpson.

Something isn't right with that club at the moment.

Can easily see us getting reamed by the umpires next week and losing so the AFL can say the goal last night didn't cost us a finals spot anyway

We're probably going to get a make up job instead with West Coast being screwed over. After all, they've publically admitted fault.

Really though, we've already given them an argument as to why we missed finals. We've just wasted too many good performances on losses.

We should never have traded Hately. Nothing at gws showed he would ever be a decent player. Such a dumb trade.
We didn't trade for him in the end... came via PSD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back