List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Edition

What should we do with our 1st round draft pick?

• Finn O’Sullivan

Votes: 57 19.0%
  • Sid Draper

Votes: 86 28.7%
  • Josh Smillie

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • Jagga Smith

Votes: 34 11.3%
  • Split for best mid and Tobie Travaglia

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Split for best mid and Liam Baker

Votes: 20 6.7%
  • Split for best mid and best KPD

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Split for best two mids

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • Sam Lalor

Votes: 9 3.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick links:
Player contract status
Draft prospect video highlights (thanks to noobermensch)
AFL retirements and delistings

Latest news and rumours:

Last edited by a moderator:
I came on your board to ask if you think the Eagles have any interest in Shai Bolton?
Don't think so - superb player, but he's a cream on top type player. We need to use all our picks to rebuild our foundations for the future.

Would see him as a perfect fit for Freo if he's on the move

I came on your board to ask if you think the Eagles have any interest in Shai Bolton?
Nup - he is icing and we need the cake before we can put on any icing

Bolton is a great player but, like your team, we have multiple needs. We can only afford to offer a F2 and that is probably an insult. Not about a fair value, that is our list situation.

In so many ways, he is a key that Freo need. He gives their forward line potency and with Walters nearing the end, he offers so much. Go to the Violent Crumbles and enjoy their picks. 2 of their R1 picks you would think would do it.

Then remembers he still has to rove to Bailey Williams

View attachment 2077288

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He is young. He will learn the way forward soon which will be the AFL equivalent of

nelson-touchdown.gif

I’d encourage everyone to read (in peace) the Dogs list management thread, and consider if that’s the sort of player we’d want to be paying $1m+ a year to.

We’re missing nothing. More money to throw at Reid. Ruck needs addressing badly, but would also have needed addressing if English came over too. Bullet dodged.

I’d encourage everyone to read (in peace) the Dogs list management thread, and consider if that’s the sort of player we’d want to be paying $1m+ a year to.

We’re missing nothing. More money to throw at Reid. Ruck needs addressing badly, but would also have needed addressing if English came over too. Bullet dodged.

Is anyone upset about it? The feeling seems to be that we’re better off.

Is anyone upset about it? The feeling seems to be that we’re better off.
Nah, because everyone on here is a footy genius.

The nuffs on Twitter and Facebook aren’t pleased, but we’re all too smart to fall for that crap.

Truth be told I went for a lurk expecting a few celebrations, keeping a reigning All Aus player from moving back home and all, and was shocked by how middling the reception was to the news.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, because everyone on here is a footy genius.

The nuffs on Twitter and Facebook aren’t pleased, but we’re all too smart to fall for that crap.

Truth be told I went for a lurk expecting a few celebrations, keeping a reigning All Aus player from moving back home and all, and was shocked by how middling the reception was to the news.

Maybe they’re just too scared to share their opinions (or onions) if they don’t have an elite sport background.

E31F71CD-0DA7-4A7D-B0F7-EC2508098470.jpeg

Explains why they've been running rings around the opposition lately.

Oh ….. for crying out aloud…. just stop it.

Our thread would’ve been like that about Ginbey and Duggan 6 weeks ago. Waterman last year. Oscar at HT on Saturday.

Anyway we can get trac without selling our draft hand?

Trac is really a leader we need to Sheppard the youth with training standards and such. He brings good culture.

Make it happen bigfooty.

How about

Oscar Allen/Jake Waterman + Salary cap relief for Clayton

For

Trac?

Last edited:

Trac is really a leader we need to Sheppard the youth with training standards and such. He brings good culture.

Make it happen bigfooty
Haha, i’ll have a crack. They were interested in HEdwards? Thrown in Darling on top because they are in win now mode and we have a deal… 🤝🤣

Essendon have players to trade, [Parish, Hobbs, Tsatis, Perkins, Cox, Throw in Hepps and Laverde for free].
We need a Reid like player, how would that sit with WC posters.
PS. Could probably throw in our coach, good assistant for your present coach next year.

Essendon have players to trade, [Parish, Hobbs, Tsatis, Perkins, Cox, Throw in Hepps and Laverde for free].
We need a Reid like player, how would that sit with WC posters.
PS. Could probably throw in our coach, good assistant for your present coach next year.

Pretty sure you're not sober right now, mate.

Make it happen bigfooty.

How about

Oscar Allen/Jake Waterman + TB + Salary cap relief for Clayton

For

Trac?
You’ve lost the plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back