List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Edition

What should we do with our 1st round draft pick?

• Finn O’Sullivan

Votes: 57 19.0%
  • Sid Draper

Votes: 86 28.7%
  • Josh Smillie

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • Jagga Smith

Votes: 34 11.3%
  • Split for best mid and Tobie Travaglia

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Split for best mid and Liam Baker

Votes: 20 6.7%
  • Split for best mid and best KPD

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Split for best two mids

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • Sam Lalor

Votes: 9 3.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick links:
Player contract status
Draft prospect video highlights (thanks to noobermensch)
AFL retirements and delistings

Latest news and rumours:

Last edited by a moderator:
We do not have a first. There is an expectation that we will get a first round pick for Bailey Smith but I can't imagine we'd be in a rush to trade both it and compensation for English for Barrass, even with a second coming back.

Personally I'd like to see us trade you the compensation we get for English with a second round pick for Barrass, but I have a clear bias.
Throw in Bailey Williams going your way and throw Garcia coming to the Eagles. Will all come down to where you guys finish and the team Smith goes too. If they are late teens picks not so appealing. Top 10 a lot more ect. I think you guys have will be in the last 4 so Compo pick will be in the 20s after NGAs, A and FS. Hawks and Cats who knows.

Basic Frame work
TB + B Williams for Garcia + English Compo ? + Smith trade pick ?

Then some 2nds and futures thrown in depending where those picks land and if the Eagles can bundle with GC and move up ect.

Throw in Bailey Williams going your way and throw Garcia coming to the Eagles. Will all come down to where you guys finish and the team Smith goes too. If they are late teens picks not so appealing. Top 10 a lot more ect. I think you guys have will be in the last 4 so Compo pick will be in the 20s after NGAs, A and FS. Hawks and Cats who knows.

Basic Frame work
TB + B Williams for Garcia + English Compo ? + Smith trade pick ?

Then some 2nds and futures thrown in depending where those picks land and if the Eagles can bundle with GC and move up ect.
send that to the dogs board i dare u see what happens

Yeah I'd think so.

I don't know if I'd be so willing to trade Garcia and a 2nd (in addition to pick 11), but if it came down to it I'm sure we'd do it for Barrass and a third or something. Depending on who you ask on this website Garcia has re-signed though so who knows.
Re-signed means little JK signed and wanted to stay with Carlton but was moved on when Judd picked them.

its not bad in my opinion but they wont like it
If we do and they don’t it it’s means we are getting a good deal. A good trade is when both say they are on the wrong side.

If one of this picks is top 10 then clearly 22 from us gets thrown in ect. Hard to judge until ladder positions are done.

Smith is OOC and coming off a knee. Value decreases a little even though he looked like he was/is going to be a superstar of the comp compared to a key defenders with 3 years left on his contract.

There viscous

A bit like quicksand yeah

Hard to extract yourself from once immersed when the better strategy would have been avoidance

Or did you mean they’re vicious ?

Got your back 1bally1.

Just fixed the problem and sorted the Bulldogs board out for ya.

Thank me later.

a460baaf06e4e79bde9e611b9bd40ae6.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure how I feel about this, but probably rough realistic look if we get involved in a trade back? Depends on Baker and Rioli obviously, and possibly Bolton. Richmond and GC have a load of later picks so they are probably shuffled about too.

RICH IN: 9,10, 15
RICH OUT: Baker, Rioli

GC IN: Rioli
GC OUT: 9,10

FREO IN: 2, 23
FREO OUT: 7, 11, 15

WC IN: 7, 11, Baker
WC OUT: 2, 23
9 and 10 for rioli is ridiculous.

Heard it been said GC would be willing to part with 2 first rounders but one is their pick 20 .

Also thay Richmond pay a big chunk of salary

the essendon board are a sensitive lot. 1Bally1 head over there and ask how James Hird is going...
The problem with the Essendon board on bigfooty is that 99% of essendon supporters are on bomberblitz instead. The bigfooty board is a refuge for those with thin skins that can't hack the toxic cesspool on blitz any longer.

The problem with the Essendon board on bigfooty is that 99% of essendon supporters are on bomberblitz instead. The bigfooty board is a refuge for those with thin skins that can't hack the toxic cesspool on blitz any longer.
I've not heard of bomberblitz Noober. That comment obvs wasnt directed at you, we appreciate your work... I asked if James Hird regretted taking on the coaching gig after the doping thing instead of staying in his media job. Sliding doors and all that... They didnt respond kindly to it

Keep up the good work!!

I've not heard of bomberblitz Noober. That comment obvs wasnt directed at you, we appreciate your work... I asked if James Hird regretted taking on the coaching gig after the doping thing instead of staying in his media job. Sliding doors and all that... They didnt respond kindly to it

Keep up the good work!!
To the Bombers Board

Excuse the intrusion and I come in peace. (clearly I don’t but anyway)

How do you think James Hird is going now that your club is screwed for the next decade you cheating bunch of inbreds?

Keep up the good work!!

Yours sincerely
EdCurnowRules

So i have looked at the dogs page on a potential barass trade some will give evrrything for him some dont want him. I ask the richmond page there thoughts on getting bw some woundlt mind it over would. Rich give us pick 41 we give bw.
Tbh if they can get it to work with lobb down back I'd just keep him

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back