List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Edition

What should we do with our 1st round draft pick?

• Finn O’Sullivan

Votes: 57 19.0%
  • Sid Draper

Votes: 86 28.7%
  • Josh Smillie

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • Jagga Smith

Votes: 34 11.3%
  • Split for best mid and Tobie Travaglia

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Split for best mid and Liam Baker

Votes: 20 6.7%
  • Split for best mid and best KPD

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Split for best two mids

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • Sam Lalor

Votes: 9 3.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick links:
Player contract status
Draft prospect video highlights (thanks to noobermensch)
AFL retirements and delistings

Latest news and rumours:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickett crap anyway.

Never liked the guy anyway.

Idk Shrug GIF by DJ Many

So more Dom Sheed, Liam Duggan, Jamie Cripps, Elliot Yeo, Jayden Hunt types? Maha. Thats the obvious road to success. Has worked so well for the last few years. :rolleyes:

5/6 of those played in our last flag.

Gun Pie my backside

Talk about posting for clicks from the black and white army. A mid season recruit from the 2022 intake and he has played just 9 games and averaging 11.4 disposals a game and 0.7 goals a game.

View attachment 2095708

Compare him to Ryan Maric
View attachment 2095712

I am picking Ryan every day of the week and even as a biased West Coast fan, I would not be headlining him as a GUN (yet)
A fun game this time of year is finding the worst player that is labelled a "Gun" or "Star"

Let’s hope with Freo going all in on Pickett and Bolton that it gives us a shot at Warner
They wouldnt be able to pay Warner with Pickett and Bolton + legacy deals for Serong, Brayshaw, Treacy, Jackson, Darcy and young.

2025 and beyond means any WA talent coming home is to the Eagles and Eagles only.

Surely they wouldn’t, he seems to bleed purple. You’d think Darcy would be the one to go.
If Brayshaw was to be traded, could we poach him?

I mean professional, right age group, roots are in WA now....We could make like bandits if Freo do such a thing.

What?

Day traders buy and sell the same day. Overnight the cash sits safely in their trading accounts not providing working capital.

Skimming.

They do not invest.

Anyway wrong forum to discuss.

Off season we can create one when we get bored. :thumbsu:

If Keys allows it.;):rolleyes:

Unless you're stumping up for an IPO or capital raise, you're not providing capital at all. Regardless of how long you hold onto the shares.

🤠

And by the way, ALL players who want to come home should want to play for the Dockers. Literally the last game we played we were losing by ONE HUNDRED POINTS at half time. We have no right to think we're a destination club of anything right now.

Does it get exhausting being a whiny campaigner all the time?

Coz let me tell you, reading your weak posts sure as **** is.

Gun Pie my backside

Talk about posting for clicks from the black and white army. A mid season recruit from the 2022 intake and he has played just 9 games and averaging 11.4 disposals a game and 0.7 goals a game.

View attachment 2095708

View attachment 2095712

I am picking Ryan every day of the week and even as a biased West Coast fan, I would not be headlining him as a GUN (yet)
A fair few sub appearances but my word, Maric has played 29 games already. Crazy stuff.

Gun Pie my backside

View attachment 2095708

View attachment 2095712

That's just a media thing, anyone on an AFL list is a 'Star player', 'Gun', etc

A fun game this time of year is finding the worst player that is labelled a "Gun" or "Star"
Superstar
Star
Gun
Jet
Highly rated
Young

If you play in the AFL and can’t find a way to attach one of these to your name, get ready to learn stage league pal.

What?

Day traders buy and sell the same day. Overnight the cash sits safely in their trading accounts not providing working capital.

Skimming.

They do not invest.

Anyway wrong forum to discuss.

Off season we can create one when we get bored. :thumbsu:

If Keys allows it.;):rolleyes:
If you don't have day traders, then you don't have enough liquidity for entities to exit their positions.

Banks, for instance, wouldn't be able to give you cash out of the ATM, like what happened in Greece years ago.

Day traders are literally the thing that keeps the markets moving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:think::$If you don't have day traders, then you don't have enough liquidity for entities to exit their positions.

Banks, for instance, wouldn't be able to give you cash out of the ATM, like what happened in Greece years ago.

Day traders are literally the thing that keeps the markets moving.

Gee we have a mixed bunch here. ;) :tearsofjoy:

Just imagine oppo posters coming on here.

Whore Island.:oops:

Day trading. :$

Market liquidity.:drunk:

And crazy Vosso trade suggestions.:cute:

Last edited:
12 & Future 1st for Kozi and future 2nd.

Jump Melbourne on the ladder in 2025 and sail into the sunset.
Is that for trac as well?
May as well give them the 3rd pick while we are at it hey.

He would be an exciting acquisition, however we need less flare and more mongrel ball accumulators

Gee we have a mixed bunch here. ;) :tearsofjoy:

Just imagine oppo posters coming on here.

Hoare Island.:oops:

Day trading. :$

Market liquidity.:drunk:

And crazy Vosso trade suggestions.:cute:
Well, it's true.

You can't exit your position without liquidity and it's mostly driven by day traders.

And if you can't pull your money out then how the **** are you gonna get to whore island?

Think Obeanie1, think!

A fair few sub appearances but my word, Maric has played 29 games already. Crazy stuff.
And only about to begin his second preseason. Lots of upside you would think to a number of our younger players that played at senior level this year at times.

And by the way, ALL players who want to come home should want to play for the Dockers. Literally the last game we played we were losing by ONE HUNDRED POINTS at half time. We have no right to think we're a destination club of anything right now.
And yet Freo could still only beat us 50 per cent of the time this year.

And yet Freo could still only beat us 50 per cent of the time this year.

The last game Fremantle played they had the chance to make something of their season by winning that game and playing finals. And they choked.

DESTINATION CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back