Quick links

Latest news and rumours

Done deals:

• Zane Trew, Jamaine Jones and Jordyn Baker delisted

Last edited by a moderator:

The long term future looks grim

I can’t see Harley staying

We have no top end young mids bar from Harley

Gov has 1-2 years left and after that we’ve got Harry Edwards and Rhett Bazzo as our best young backs

We’ve got the worst rucks in the competition

We’ve got no genuine wingers

No ball users

No good HBF’s

I just can’t believe we’ve had three consecutive years of top 3 three picks and committed two horrific pick splits in two of them.

You don’t trade out those types of picks, you stockpile young top end talent.

Just insane to think about how badly we’ve squandered this trade period.

All because we used pick 14 on Baker?

Instead of pick 3 on FOS or Draper?

The entire future of the club rests on one draft pick?

Really?

All because we used pick 14 on Baker?

Instead of pick 3 on FOS or Draper?

The entire future of the club rests on one draft pick?

Really?
Yep that’s what they are all saying, because we have traded down from 3 to 12 the sky has fallen in, the sun won’t rise and we are forever doomed.
I’ve never read so much shit in all my life!

I Guess If You Say So GIF
my mood captured throughout the day in one 2 second gif

Even if we don’t follow through with cancelling memberships I think it would be a good idea for a fair portion of us to send emails to the club implying we won’t be renewing.

A mass amount of potential cancellation requests has to get some sort of attention.
Just sent my complaint email, for all the pissing in the wind it probably is.

Didn't threaten to cancel though, that's something I have the next few weeks to decide, mainly for other reasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they cave on Barrass deal for unders too it could be Beirut harbour explosion levels.
There'd probably be fewer civilian casualties from a request to the IDF to "precision strike" Burswood on a Sunday arvo, such would be the meltdown amongst the fanbase.

Heck you'd probably have a few members threatening eternal jihad against the board so they might need a few airstrikes to soften em up.

Just sent my complaint email, for all the pissing in the wind it probably is.

Didn't threaten to cancel though, that's something I have the next few weeks to decide, mainly for other reasons.
Where’d you send it? Thinking of doing the same (it’s easy for me because I just have a kayo digital membership)

We are farther away from getting Warner then we were 24 hours ago....

We took on additional salary and lost draft capital
Nice try to spin it that way from the club and media but in reality we have enough draft capital next year already .

Pick 3 for 12 + 14 was just a massive stuff up

Unless we plan on giving the swans 4x first rounders for warner which is possible now I think of it

Where’d you send it? Thinking of doing the same (it’s easy for me because I just have a kayo digital membership)
I used the administration info email address, westcoasteagles@westcoasteagles.com.au as I suppose it's not really membership related.

You seem a good egg Spacey, but to anyone else please don't send abuse to the poor intern/overworked business manager who has to filter through these.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back