Review Dees v Maggies Götterdämmerung - the Twilight of the Gods: the good, bad bad and fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it all comes to an end tonight. The augurs are pensive. Please share your thoughts after the game, Collingwood not by 100 points plus

Dead rubber sure. But last home game, 64 reunion. **** the supporters and past players of the club, that message is just what it feels like tonight with this performance

Dead rubber sure. But last home game, 64 reunion. **** the supporters and past players of the club, that message is just what it feels like tonight with this performance
Same as 21'
Club can perform outside melbourne, when theres any pressure on inside melbourne we go to water

Lord Of The Ring Cbc GIF by Kim's Convenience

**** we are so cringe, wheel out Ben Brown in his tracksuit for some sort of sympathy guard of honour after getting flogged. haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SURELY that’s the last time we see Billings and Tomlinson in a Melbourne jumper.

Also hopefully the end of the embarrassment that is Petty playing forward, bloke still has absolutely no idea how to lead. Get him back to the backline forever.

Yep, was lame as shit to make him walk onto the field for 5 seconds. Embarrassing.
Its sadly exactly what I expected from this club. Its all for show. Could have done a quiet thing down in the rooms with the result going the way it did but no, we have to look like we are one big happy cult of Goody of ****ing course.

Didnt see us whip Hibbo down from the stands when we lost to Carlton last year did we? Of ****ing course not, coz club wasn't being criticised by the media and Hibbo would have told you to go and get ****ed.

Its sadly exactly what I expected from this club. Its all for show. Could have done a quiet thing down in the rooms with the result going the way it did but no, we have to look like we are one big happy cult of Goody of ****ing course.
Yep. It makes me feel for Brown to be honest. His overall career deserved a better send off than that. But we couldn't even make it appropriate. Just ended up cringe

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Maggies Götterdämmerung - the Twilight of the Gods: the good, bad bad and fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back