Autopsy Finish the H&A season on a winning note, 31 point winners against Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

If one of Campbell/Fox/Cleary are sub we would have 24.

Honestly wouldn’t be playing JMac unless he’s fully fit week 1 of finals anyway and I doubt he is. Regardless I’m not dropping Adams you need those players in finals

Easily was important early the quick ball out to the outsides. Got 17 possessions and he did his job that’s exactly what he’s there for allows Parker to play forward. You need those tough uncompromising mids in a final
I don't disagree with what you are saying but who are the four who have to come out of tonight's 23?

I don't disagree with what you are saying but who are the four who have to come out of tonight's 23?

Francis, Cleary, Fox and Campbell. Campbell only out if JMac is fully fit by the first final otherwise Campbell or Cleary stay in.

I’m not very familiar with the sign, but shouldn’t the P come before the W? Like is this dumbass using the wrong hand?

Probably fitting this way, I think he wants us to know that he is a Pathetic w***er.

Honestly, what a bloody weirdo to come to footy and do that all game next to a bunch of kids. Creepy weird old dude energy. Ban him from the stadium and the AFL.

I’m not very familiar with the sign, but shouldn’t the P come before the W? Like is this dumbass using the wrong hand?

Probably fitting this way, I think he wants us to know that he is a Pathetic w***er.

Honestly, what a bloody weirdo to come to footy and do that all game next to a bunch of kids. Creepy weird old dude energy. Ban him from the stadium and the AFL.

Yeah, bizarre stuff:

twat.JPG twat2.JPG

How do d!cks like this get such a good seat!?

Attachments

• twat.JPG
    twat.JPG
    9.8 KB · Views: 19
  • twat2.JPG
    twat2.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 21

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoyed this stat below and decided it post it in honour of our favourite negative non-supporting supporter: the one and only 'Swans will be going out in straight sets' Punts:

View attachment 2090377
Never underestimate the Swans ability to blow up a stat previously thought impossible.

Hearing Horse speak, I’d be surprised if Macca is not selected. This means someone is likely to be be very unlucky in week one of finals.

Cleary, Francis and Fox all likely to miss (although I like Fox as sub).

I reckon the very unlucky fourth is then likely to be one of Campbell, Adams or Parker. They all played well today, so they haven’t made the selectors’ job easy.

My guess is that Parker will be played as sub because Adams is neater in the midfield, Campbell has speed and class, and Parker is a very good sub.

This would mean that the tall forwards would need to step up, as Parker has been our best marking forward over the last three weeks.

Another option would be to play a smaller forward line. But I can’t see the selectors dropping Logan (who brings class and versatility), Amartey (who is competing really hard) and McLean (who is marking better and also backs up in the ruck).

Florent may be one other player feeling a bit uneasy this week. He has struggled in the backline of late, and while serviceable further up the ground, hasn’t been an absolute sensation either (and also is essentially playing Macca’s role I think).

I’m going to feel for whoever misses out…

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Finish the H&A season on a winning note, 31 point winners against Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back