Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn's positioning of just leaving the space that WB zone off nearly empty, is getting them so much overlap run on the outside, it doesn't matter that they go the long way around.

Should get the Hawks flogs with the wizards hats in a cage fight to the death with the blues flogs that did the Blues brothers

Add in all the Port flogs singing "Never Tear Us Apart" and make it a fatal three-way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calling it now. The Blues, Lions, Power have 2024 to win a flag.
Hawthorn's impending awakening will end their windows.

There's the clubs that know how to win, and there's those that hope they can stumble upon it.
Those 3 are the latter.

Haven't seen any of Hawthorn for years but it looks like I'm going to need to learn who their players are because I'm going to have to start hating them soon. Their hair has given me a head start.

That bloke who looks like Anakin Skywalker from The Phantom Menace with that little plait or whatever the hell it is at the back of his head would be at the top of that list.

Calling it now. The Blues, Lions, Power have 2024 to win a flag.
Hawthorn's impending awakening will end their windows.

There's the clubs that know how to win, and there's those that hope they can stumble upon it.
Those 3 are the latter.
I still don't rate the hawks that highly. They are a successful club that unfortunately succeeds when in the mix but.....I don't think their list is that good and this is a false dawn. It could lead them to overrating how close they are and making silly mistakes.

Quite the contrast in 24 hours. A chasm in skill and ability.
The wind is playing havoc. Its obvious.
The dogs now have the wind.

Took the cats and hawks as the first 2 legs in a multi so go hawks.
But the dogs look far more capable, and the hawks are trying more (if that makes sense). Something is going to snap here with the change of ends.

Its really rare that you see the wind have effect at the MCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back