Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Frem are anywhere near as good as some think , 3 goals behind W/Coast at h/time in their Derby last week isnt world shattering form

Geel play well they are a decent chance of winning

And We were down by 10 points to Adelaide with like 10 mins to go. A team that just lost at home to hawks by 66 points. I’d be surprised if we get within 5 goals next week

And We were down by 10 points to Adelaide with like 10 mins to go. A team that just lost at home to hawks by 66 points. I’d be surprised if we get within 5 goals next week
Our win wasn't spectacular but the difference in how the Crows played last week to this week is night and day

Last week they played like a bottom 4 side and this week they played like they were embarrassed by how they played last week

Crows played very well tbf, but the team really responds when they have to I felt they weren’t pressuring them hard enough in the first half and it came back to bite them

Our win wasn't spectacular but the difference in how the Crows played last week to this week is night and day

Last week they played like a bottom 4 side and this week they played like they were embarrassed by how they played last week

Crows played very well tbf, but the team really responds when they have to I felt they weren’t pressuring them hard enough in the first half and it came back to bite them

Still struggled to beat a bottom 4 team. I’m just saying I’ll be very surprised if we go to Perth and knock off a top 4 team. I’ll be very happy to be wrong.

This is such shallow analysis. Adelaide also pushed the lions in Brisbane and we beat the Hawks by 51… does that not count?

Cats are good enough to beat Freo, but Freo are also good enough to beat the Cats. It’s that kind of year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is such shallow analysis. Adelaide also pushed the lions in Brisbane and we beat the Hawks by 51… does that not count?

Cats are good enough to beat Freo, but Freo are also good enough to beat the Cats. It’s that kind of year.

I was replying to this comment

“We can beat freo cos they were down by 3 goals to west coast”

Yet me saying we were down by 10 points to Adelaide is shallow. Haha Yeh righto mate

Its the Dogs to lose at this moment

A month ago the dogs were cooked and going to miss the 8.
If they are the supposed best team we absolutely can win the flag if we hit form for a month

3 very important games tomorrow for us

Giants vs Hawks
Saints vs Bris
Ess vs Freo

All 3 games could determine if we finish top 4 or not

Obviously helps us if freo and bris lose but we still probably need to win all our games to get top 4.

That said if carlton stumble winning 2 of 3 could get us top 4 depending on our % (we would need to beat wce by a lot).

This here is key

Who ever hits from for 4 weeks during finals will win it

Pretty much. All the supposed contenders are very up and down. I still think our best can win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back