Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still struggled to beat a bottom 4 team. I’m just saying I’ll be very surprised if we go to Perth and knock off a top 4 team. I’ll be very happy to be wrong.

Thats the whole point , who are the genuine top 4 teams , its like musical chairs , youve got 10 teams waxing/jostling on a week a week basis for positions

Its utter bullshiit to say that Fremantle are a genuine top 4 team , like all teams this year they have put in some shocking performances

Geelong play well......therein lays the niggling doubt.

Thats true but our best will beat freo they are very inconsistent and i can see cameron kicking an absolute bag with pearce out.

My worry is stanley against their rucks.

Thats the whole point , who are the genuine top 4 teams , its like musical chairs , youve got 10 teams waxing/jostling on a week a week basis for positions

Its utter bullshiit to say that Fremantle are a genuine top 4 team , like all teams this year they have put in some shocking performances

Bingo

Thats true but our best will beat freo they are very inconsistent and i can see cameron kicking an absolute bag with pearce out.

My worry is stanley against their rucks.

Yeah, but then Stanley is all we have.

We need to have skin in the game from the first bounce - we can't pick and choose when to 'go'.

And our defense better tighten up too.

Yeah, but then Stanley is all we have.

We need to have skin in the game from the first bounce - we can't pick and choose when to 'go'.

And our defense better tighten up too.

Thats true.
Its the sort of game i could see us losing by a lot or winning by 50.
Because their rucks and mf are better than us but their defenders are very inexperienced and our forward line is class.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On form the only genuine top 4 teams at the moment are Freo and Dogs.

Neither are currently in the top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back