Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always should of been a forward.

He’s not good at that either.
Dude is just pure potential.
He’s still gonna have that label when he’s 60.

On paper he’s everything you want in a footy player.
Tall, quick, athletic, big kick, strong.

What you can’t teach is footy IQ and his is negative 100.
How many guys get moved around positions a much as he does and still can’t find a position.

That's a shame.

Baby streak...

For the last 16 games as a Saint and ALL of his 98 swans games Plugger kicked a goal.
He was held goalless 13 times in 281 games.

Baby streak...

For the last 16 games as a Saint and ALL of his 98 swans games Plugger kicked a goal.
He was held goalless 13 times in 281 games.
That’s incredible. An all time great and no question.
Also kicked 127.51 in 17 matches in 91.
(Similar to Gaz’s great 93 season 124.60 in 17 matches)

Last edited:
He’s not good at that either.
Dude is just pure potential.
He’s still gonna have that label when he’s 60.

On paper he’s everything you want in a footy player.
Tall, quick, athletic, big kick, strong.

What you can’t teach is footy IQ and his is negative 100.
How many guys get moved around positions a much as he does and still can’t find a position.
I didn't mind him as a forward personally, reckon he needed more time up forward, just needed to fix his kicking. Footy IQ is why I hated him in defense had no idea what or when to do it, as a forward tho, flies at the ball and can take a strong mark, crashes packs and is quick for a big guy.

I didn't mind him as a forward personally, reckon he needed more time up forward, just needed to fix his kicking. Footy IQ is why I hated him in defense had no idea what or when to do it, as a forward tho, flies at the ball and can take a strong mark, crashes packs and is quick for a big guy.
Yep. Mistakes aren't as costly up forward, either. His physicality at the contest is great. His skills below the knees are good for a guy his size.

I think he'll be serviceable for Port. But even that screamer he took tonight he almost dropped.

Not sure there's ever been a worse shot to win the game after the siren than that.
didnt Kernahan kick one OOF after siren when he needed a point to win it?

GO Catters

Watched the Carlton finish in real time and thought to myself "Carlton still haven't convinced me. Maybe this will be the moment for them. Have they turned the corner?"

The answer was resoundingly shit. They're still pretenders and I don't see them winning flags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back