Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times can you have dissappointing losses , like they have season in season out

Theve got that 4 hour plane flight home , they will be a miserable lot

Alot might say they will be fired up against Geel , but it could go the other way , and they might be as flat as pancakes against Geel , thats what im hoping for
I really hope they are fired up so we can get a good view of how the cats might travel instate if we make our way into the finals and have to do the same.

Most teams get up for us regardless, in my general viewings.

Seems there's bit of discussion on the current form ladder - we're sitting 4th...

The shock at how high up the ladder the Saints are. I would have had them about 10th.

Are they even a mathematical chance at this point?
If the Bombers beat Gold Coast at Marvel, and Hawthorn beat Carlton or Adelaide beat the Bulldogs, Essendon end next round in the 8.

Brisbane are in the best form as they’ve won 9 in a row.

Only 3 of those games were against current top 8 teams. Brisbane are still a paper tiger whose form flatters them.

The shock at how high up the ladder the Saints are. I would have had them about 10th.

If the Bombers beat Gold Coast at Marvel, and Hawthorn beat Carlton or Adelaide beat the Bulldogs, Essendon end next round in the 8.

Yes but ess would have to win all 3 to get in.

You've gotta laugh...Carlton V Hawks next Sunday would have to be one of the biggest non-finals games for years - so much riding on it, not just for them, but the layout of the whole comp. Would have to tip into 90,000+ with the AFL licking the purse-strings.

Channel 7 have Richmond V St.Kilda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is he playing the last 3 games or is he injured or can't be assed?

Multiple comments on Twitter said it's effective immediately

You've gotta laugh...Carlton V Hawks next Sunday would have to be one of the biggest non-finals games for years - so much riding on it, not just for them, but the layout of the whole comp. Would have to tip into 90,000+ with the AFL licking the purse-strings.

Channel 7 have Richmond V St.Kilda.

They use to be huge rivals around the time they were co tenants at Princess Park

And the Blues definitely had the upper hand in those big games at P/Park , handed out some real good floggings to Hawthorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back