Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave Richmond for mental health then sign at Gold Coast two months later? The apprentice has become the master

Is the apprentice as dishonest as the master?

Time will tell.

If he's pondering it he should consider how little the move to GC has done for the mental health of Mr Hardwick.

Can sign his new contract at the same time. Two birds, one stone.

Would love someone at ground level to throw a GC guernsey to him with his name on it while he does his lap of honour

What an absolutely batsh* insane season

Wonder how it feels to be one of the 6 teams who mathematically can't make finals 😂

Yes, I'm including GC in those 6 teams as I'm guessing there's too much that would have to go right for them to squeeze in

1722990318207.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With how this season has gone still a chance that almost every game could still determine finals...

A lot would have to go right but it wouldn't actually surprise me this year.
If Scott could have them cherry ripe come September and take the 2024 flag he'd be coach of the century make it happen.

What an absolutely batsh* insane season

I made a joke post on Insta about how the Swans could miss the 8 in a variety of ways after the 1 point loss to the Dockers adding to their 5 point loss to Richmond earlier that year, and I was told there was no way Sydney would lose a game the rest of the year and the Freo loss was an aberration.

Since then, they lost to the Saints by 2 points, then we saw them bully a trash North team by 79, and gone on a 3 game losing streak.

If they lose to the Pies this week they will miss the top 4. The only thing that will save their position in the top 8 is they have the mentally fragile (and their bunnies) Crows in the last game at the SCG.

Suffice to say for most of this season I have had to listen to a lot of noise from the Sydney (and Carlton) fans I know and the silence lately has been bliss.

If Scott could have them cherry ripe come September and take the 2024 flag he'd be coach of the century make it happen.
Hed have every Grandstand and Terrace at Kardinia Park named after him !!!!

The Chris Scott stand , the C Scott stand , the Christopher Scott stand , the evil Kray twin stand and so on and so on

Hed have every Grandstand and Terrace at Kardinia Park named after him !!!!

The Chris Scott stand , the C Scott stand , the Christopher Scott stand , the evil Kray twin stand and so on and so on
Need to name one of them the 'Steve Hocking Stand' and make sure it's the designated away supporter area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back