Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't they go into premiership favoritism not long after that?

Carlton couldn’t put a foot wrong that night against us, literally everything they touched turned to gold, while we were just off the pace all night, one of those games.

But also, it’s just what Scott says, it’s not who you play but when you play them. If we had the Blues next week I’d back us to win by 6+ goals.

Carlton won the premiership against us in June didn't they?

This is what has fueled my dislike of most Carlton fans. They win a few big games and walk around grandstanding like they've won the flag or will do.

For a club that has achieved F all in 30 years it surprises me every year when the fans get so ahead of themselves. Then it all falls apart, rinse and repeat.

They're quite simply one of the most delusional, arrogant supporter bases in the league.

This is what has fueled my dislike of most Carlton fans. They win a few big games and walk around grandstanding like they've won the flag or will do.

For a club that has achieved F all in 30 years it surprises me every year when the fans get so ahead of themselves. Then it all falls apart, rinse and repeat.

They're quite simply one of the most delusional, arrogant supporter bases in the league.
Their team has nothing on Brisbane in that regard.

They carry themselves like they have won 3 of the last 4 flags, but in reality they have done **** all

The Carlton beanies “coming out of the woodwork” in our Estate in Mount Duneed, and also the Carlton scarfs the next day (as they paraded their way back from getting their celebratory coffees) 🤣

Yep they won their little premiership back then 👍

I’m tipping the same flogs won’t be wearing those Beenies and Scarfs tonight or tomorrow in Geelong, or out the front of our place 👍👋🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After Carlton beat us in Round 15, they were 8 points and 12% above us on the ladder. Fast forward seven weeks, and they're now 8 points and 2% behind us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back