Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t understand why everyone is so happy Hawks are winning and Carlton is losing…I’d rather Carlton win any day….Hawks are our worst enemy don’t forget that…and are dangerous going into finals…
They are playing better than most of the other teams in the 8 right now, I’m quite worried about them tbh….

I don’t understand why everyone is so happy Hawks are winning and Carlton is losing…I’d rather Carlton win any day….Hawks are our worst enemy don’t forget that…and are dangerous going into finals…
They are playing better than most of the other teams in the 8 right now, I’m quite worried about them tbh….
Because the carlton supporters are a bunch of entitled w***ers and their misery amuses me greatly

I don't think many are happy Hawks are in the 8 Just that we are happy Carlton are ****ing Carlton

Chances are we won't be facing them.

My main delight is the fans will be sooking.

This is unimaginably poor from Carlton. My god.

It is , but they miss their number 1 ruckman TDK tremendously - when they beat us by 12 goals , he from the very 1st minute with real aggression put us right on the back foot

They kicked the ball a hell of alot more in that game compared to today , where they are just mucking around with handpasses

They have got alot of injuries today , but it looks like they have just chucked in the towel a bit , and the money they all get paid today there is no excuse for that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They could also lose one final and be out straight away 🤷‍♂️ hope they have to play dogs as that would be a ripper match

Exactly

True, but the rivalry is only fun when both teams are performing.
I say bring them on

On SM-N986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

You got the first bit right but I’d much rather play Hawthorn than Carlton (assuming the are not without Curnow et al) in finals. Far more dangerous proposition.

Carlton & Essendon, both Premiership favs/top 4 teams in June/July, are now out of the eight. What a season.
Also looks like all of the "big 4" Melbourne clubs will be out of the finals this year. Richmond back to rock bottom, Collingwood dropping off after the flag, Essendon and Carlton failing to deliver again. Out of all of them, Dons were the most overrated. I said earlier in the year that they were inflated by their early draw and the media hype that always follows any inkling that they may be a shot of being good. In the first portion of the year mostly performing against interstate sides at home and against under-performing/poor sides. Kind of similar to us, but we've been able to course-correct after a slump while they just got found out against tougher opponents and now the wheels have fallen off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back