Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similarly our 63-point loss to the Blues two weeks prior to that game looks worse as the weeks roll by.
It’s clearly a season of fluctuations and when you play teams. We played Carlton in the midst of a 5 game winning streak for them and it was the last loss of our bad run.

They’ve fallen in a heap since that capitulation to GWS

CBF orchestrating the bottom eight with my win mojo, attrition should take care of both Dawks and Carltoon come finals.

But we definitely need Freo to win (Giants, Port) the next two weeks.
And Brisvegas to fall in an away game hole.

Him and Clark are such clear examples of what their attitudes are toward themselves and their footy. Style over substance. Doesn't matter if the dude wasn't a winner, he looks cool, gets the likes. That's what matter with those clowns.
Further exemplified when them and their 'tough' teams gang up on oppo players. You could see it yesterday against Andrew; Draper such a hard man. And earlier in year when Freo 'taught Lobb a lesson'. Clark ran into the scrum, rubbed Lobb's back from behind then ran away. They are just so performative.

Dare to dream for a sec, but we haven't 'pinched' a flag yet.

By pre-season expectations we have before, but we haven't done it while looking like an also ran for large portions of the year.

It's the Chris Scott year: Not who you play, but when you play them.

Win the next two and we're as good as shot as anybody.

In a rebuild year where it's a free shot at the stumps, what more could you reasonably ask for?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That 3rd qtr from the Crows , champagne football - where has it been all year , this is how they finished last season

In the ladder prediction thread pre season , i had them playing the Magpies in this years GF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back