Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm supposedly ESS fans threw stuff at GCS players after the game.

If true ban those ****s forever.

I know there was some pretty nasty stuff said online directed at Mac Andrew

No need for that BS

The Adelaide win is why it's hard to go all-in on the Bulldogs. They can be playing great, but you never know when these Bulldogs will turn up.

They honestly are the most wishy washy team.

Every year everyone talks up their list ON PAPER and how good they will be….and yet no top 4 finishes under the Bevo era.

It’s like, maybe just maybe winning isn’t about how sexy the names look on paper.
When they are at their best the Doggies are incredible, but when they are at their worst they look garbage…there’s no real in between.

Then our Adelaide win looks better and Bulldogs loss looks even worse........or it is a completely pointless way to rate past results due to each team's fluctuating form.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking looking at the Adelaide/WBD result. Maybe Adelaide's surge late against us was actually indicative of an uptick in their form, which they carried into the game today.

I don’t understand why everyone is so happy Hawks are winning and Carlton is losing…I’d rather Carlton win any day….Hawks are our worst enemy don’t forget that…and are dangerous going into finals…
They are playing better than most of the other teams in the 8 right now, I’m quite worried about them tbh….
I’m sure it will end up as the Hawks vs Dogs in week 1… one dangerous team will knock out the other

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez it was nice seeing Carlton have their season flushed down the toilet.

Credit to the Hawks, they seem to be building something very dangerous over at Dingley - our Easter Monday matches are bound to be red hot for the next 10 years or so.

Shame Melbourne couldn't do us a solid with Port, but thems the breaks sometimes.

Carlton, Essendon and Collingwood all effectively knocked out of finals in the same weekend. Hilarious given all of their supporterbases were so certain they'd be making the grade.

To be fair to them the Bombers fans were aiming for their own players, but like their last quarter they couldn't hit the target.
You should absolutely lofe ban any supporter that throws anything at a player on the field.

With that said, I pissed myself laughing at this - very loud - well played

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back