Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They honestly are the most wishy washy team.

Every year everyone talks up their list ON PAPER and how good they will be….and yet no top 4 finishes under the Bevo era.

It’s like, maybe just maybe winning isn’t about how sexy the names look on paper.
When they are at their best the Doggies are incredible, but when they are at their worst they look garbage…there’s no real in between.
In summary, they have underachieved and have a crap coach.

Congrats to Bailey on his milestone game this weekend which presents the opportunity for future Scott's to join North as F&S selection

After 99 games with North, he's played in just 12 wins - if he opted for the hoops rather than stripes, there'd be only one season in which he would have potentially played in less wins than his current career total

Also on this & next weekend's likely milestones, I wonder how Bulldogs fans feel about Beveridge about to become their longest serving coach when he equals & then surpasses Ted Whitten

Congrats to Bailey on his milestone game this weekend which presents the opportunity for future Scott's to join North as F&S selection

After 99 games with North, he's played in just 12 wins - if he opted for the hoops rather than stripes, there'd be only one season in which he would have potentially played in less wins than his current career total

Also on this & next weekend's likely milestones, I wonder how Bulldogs fans feel about Beveridge about to become their longest serving coach when he equals & then surpasses Ted Whitten

Most Dogs fans i know hate Bevo.

One was so pissed after his presser after the loss to the Crows i could see steam flying out of his head.

The comment that did it was Bevo "we haven't changed anything in 3 weeks maybe that is why we lost" Now those weren't is exact words but it wasn't far off.

And Bailey would have played in a premiership if he had chosen the hoops.

Most Dogs fans i know hate Bevo.

One was so pissed after his presser after the loss to the Crows i could see steam flying out of his head.

The comment that did it was Bevo "we haven't changed anything in 3 weeks maybe that is why we lost" Now those weren't is exact words but it wasn't far off.

I know a few Bulldogs fans and none give a shit about Beveridge - he's tolerated but not sure many would be upset if he was moved on

And over the past 24 hours, on socials there seems to be a growing call for Brad Scott to be moved on

This is one of my favorites, purely for how unhinged & wrong it is 😂

I know a few Bulldogs fans and none give a shit about Beveridge - he's tolerated but not sure many would be upset if he was moved on

And over the past 24 hours, on socials there seems to be a growing call for Brad Scott to be moved on

This is one of my favorites, purely for how unhinged & wrong it is 😂

God i love delusional fans (as long as they aren't dangerous) they provide entertainment all year round and ESS are the kings of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a crazy season it's turning out to be.

Personally, I really hope we get a chance to play the Hawks in the finals. Preferably a granny. How good would that be...
I jokingly said "wouldn't it be fun if Adelaide could not have a very Crom weekend and roll the Dogs to absolutely make a mess of the lower half of the 8 for next week, and I even tipped them as my hail Mary to save my tipping. Imagine the look on my face when I saw they won.

Loving the callers into SEN this morning. The Carlton & Essendon supporters going off have been hilarious.
Its funny last year I knew Blues fans who told me our injuries were not a good enough excuse for missing finals, and those same fans are now telling me that their injuries ruining their season is an acceptable excuse for missing finals.

After hearing about how it would be a Swons/Paper Baggers grand final 6 weeks ago its great to see the Blues out of the 8.

Its funny last year I knew Blues fans who told me our injuries were not a good enough excuse for missing finals, and those same fans are now telling me that their injuries ruining their season is an acceptable excuse for missing finals.

After hearing about how it would be a Swons/Paper Baggers grand final 6 weeks ago its great to see the Blues out of the 8.
A slow painful death from near top of the ladder to outside the 8 is near torture and death by 1,000 cuts in the AFL world.

It’s much better to just be shit from the get go and be put out of your misery early on.

Carlton and essendon have suffered the the hard way.

Fly McRae was given a limp-wristed slap on the hand for being a bad sport at his press conference. Funny how things change. When the Pies were winning, the media loved saying how McRae was such a happy guy. Amazing how losing and missing finals changes all that.

Fly McRae was given a limp-wristed slap on the hand for being a bad sport at his press conference. Funny how things change. When the Pies were winning, the media loved saying how McRae was such a happy guy. Amazing how losing and missing finals changes all that.
Of I was an AFL talking head I wouldn't be able to stop myself pouring petrol on. I would go on about specific free kicks they didn't get, give talk back callers lengthy amounts of time to whine about it, just clog up the air waves with thei moaning

The way Carlton treat their players amazes me. I have sympathy for McKay but not for the club.

I can't remember who commented on it, but with McKay's injury it occurred late in the game and Carlton had run out of valid interchanges

As such, it forced McKay to stay on the ground - plus they were likely already down to only 17 fit players prior to his injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back