Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yikes Petracca disillusioned with Melbs (Nine news)- when you go public the rot has set in
What chance us?
THey say 5 year contract and definately no trade

Dempsey and Bruhn were training with him last pre season right :rainbow:

Sounds like Tom Browne recycling old lovers tiff news.....but says he has requested trade.
Even though he doesn't feel like playing again. Don't cross an Italian family!
Should never have gone back on with a shattered spleen.

Edit: Do we have any Italian players to make him feel at home?
I can cook him a mean spaghetti marinara.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone just told me Naughton has a 9 year deal ??? Surely that can't be ****ing real??

He ain't no Buddy, Ablett etc to deserve that

I believe Sydney (?) may have been chasing him pretty hard and so to ward off external interest, they signed him to a stupid deal 😂

Congrats to Bailey on his milestone game this weekend which presents the opportunity for future Scott's to join North as F&S selection

After 99 games with North, he's played in just 12 wins - if he opted for the hoops rather than stripes, there'd be only one season in which he would have potentially played in less wins than his current career total

Also on this & next weekend's likely milestones, I wonder how Bulldogs fans feel about Beveridge about to become their longest serving coach when he equals & then surpasses Ted Whitten

I bet he is just numb to it by now

A direct quote from the Melbourne board:

“Within 12 months
  • Grundy request trade to Sydney
  • Harmes request trade to Bulldogs
  • Brayshaw retires
  • Oliver fat and linked to Adelaide
  • Viney linked to North
  • Petracca requesting a trade”
And that doesn’t even mention the Joel smith debacle.

Makes you feel fortunate to be a Geelong fan

A direct quote from the Melbourne board:

“Within 12 months
  • Grundy request trade to Sydney
  • Harmes request trade to Bulldogs
  • Brayshaw retires
  • Oliver fat and linked to Adelaide
  • Viney linked to North
  • Petracca requesting a trade”
And that doesn’t even mention the Joel smith debacle.

Makes you feel fortunate to be a Geelong fan

Honestly them blowing up their list isn't the worst idea

Hmm 50/50 Fog has been better without Walker this year.
On one of the radio shows either last week or before our match with them they said Fog averages 1 goal with Tex in the team and 3 goals without Tex in the team.
Tex played half the game against the Dogs, Fogarty was the main target and he kicks 5 and they smash the Dogs.
Last game Tex missed before that was Rd 19 away to Bombers, Fogarty kicks 4 and they win.

So what we want is Tex to sign on for another 3 years and we take Fogs as a FA.

WC paying $2.19 to beat Carlton this weekend. That is one of the best value bets of the season.

Closely followed by WC paying $9.75 to win by 40+. I could easily see that happening.
I will be tipping WCE because they should be favourites with Carltons injuries but how often have the Weagles gone into a match, like when they played North at home earlier in the season, and completely bottled it. But $2.1 is good value and this could be one of those games where Reid has a big one.

At least we seem to have acknowledged that we don't exactly have the trade currency for Trac, but damn some Collingwood fans are delusional if they truly believe that Ash Johnson would be of any value in was trade deal 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back